It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paradise defined as an ideal everything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Describe what's a pardise by you. Talk about the ppl, the food, the place, the entertainment, etc else to the ideal everything in how you'd like to in some kind of detail so others may behold the beauty or ugliness of you and/or it. lol And dont just comment on others without describing a paradise for you.

I'll go first with the courage you either lack or have also:

Soon as I alone get Home (even become the Home) for a paradise where there is alternativeness being as that paradise I'll be an own ultimate reality portal keeper of mine:

The cosmic harmony will be different than the cosmic harmony in this earth's realm. If I wanna go to a place of mine where there is just fine women only of a certain age range bracket, I may go to where that is as I please. If I wanna go to a place where there is a kind mixture (fine, pretty, cute, hot, etc.) of looks of different breeds (like what we call on earth black, white, hispanic, indian, etc) of women of a specific age of, say, 25, I may go there as I please. If I wanna go to a place where there is a kind mixture of looks of women of one breed all having at least variations of what I call thick thighs/legs, I may go there as I please. Etc! You get the picture. Paradise is the ideal everything!!!

The ideal everything can mean for me I may go to different (or the same) "where" where all the women have different or the same likable personalities with different or the same likable bodies, breeds, ages, and etc. When in paradise I may choose how I want to look (it'll be unlike how I look now here on earth) and choose to look different or the same for however long I choose and go this way even into whatever else realms of mine I choose to go to. The look includes: the body by the characteristics, the age, the height, the hair on body like where at (and the style where applicable), the clothing or what not I want to come in, the tattoos or what not I want to come in, the etc. The personality of mine will change and remain the same at the same time. I gotta be the basic, the general, and the specific me personality wise fore/hind-shadowing (which in paradise makes sense how only I mean it) forever more.

... (Continued)

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The creativity of mine surpasses your's and all religions' until proven other wise.

As for the lay out of the paradise places of mine, every speck may be with a design (from texture to look to shape to etc) to a whole coordinating bigger design (from texture to look to shape to etc) scheme. Different places may be layed out to look gorgeous, beautiful, dope, sick, etc., you name it, with differing textures and looks and shapes and etc. There may be outsides and insides to places all looking splended in many different and even in many similar ways. The weather will variate within a perfect chosen range per location. It's more creative than I can say here, like, it may be warm with cold kept snow so I may snow board or ski with boots on my feet but with no coat on my body. You get the picture how the weather can be in paradise. It'll be amazing and so different than how it was for me on earth.

As for the food... you know the paradise of mine may have all sorts of likable foods I could want prepared in all sorts of likable ways and likeable portions I can choose from. Of course I dont have to be hungry, but may in somehow just for an appetite to get my grub on. lol. Food will pop into existence well perpared and preportioned by computerized buffet styled machines where I press bottons to perfect how I want the food and then when it's pops into existence I simply open a glass or metal or etc dome with handle on it. I mean I dont want food just sitting out there magically preserving some state till I touch it. And I dont want to have to ever kill any animals, gut em, and cook em.

As for entertainment and recreation... you know in the paradise of mine such will be very interesting to get into since it wont take money to see or do things in the paradise of mine for me and my lovely females. Though I'll be the only male there there will be what seems like other males only showing up in some shows on t.v. there. I wont leave entertainment up to just the females alone of mine in paradise. Yes, some shows will be automated with real looking ppl as though a cartoon which they may also be called. If a guy gets his head ripped off in a horror flick, it will look like he got his head ripped off and it wont happen to even slightly look like some noticable speacial effects either. Though that guy wont really exist since the only male that may change look will be me. That's right, in paradise I get to have my share of forms of violence through entertainments.

As for travel in paradise of mine it's going to be vehicles never seen on earth to get around in by option. By option because teleportation will be reality for me in paradise also as I choose it to be on different levels on certain matters. Like with remaining clean... with teleportation the excess of whatever will teleport off me. Teleportation in paradise of mine will be used for different things indeed on an automatic or semi-automatic instant or gradual basis.

As for a sex life... Instant to a specified short delay as chosen to the rejuvination and healing and reloading after gettin the last nutt off, concerning the whole function in sex, will happen for me and the females of mine. This way I may get lost in continueous lust, passion, ecstacy, love in the making with any of the females that will make me think or say, "Damn, you got some bomb etc!". lol. Yeah! The ideal everything will be the ideal everything! Only thing me and the lovely females will worship is the sex between each other. Indeed the females in the paradise of mine will all be bi-sexual as I want them to be for me. It aint the ideal everything if I cant have what in all I want how in all I want, when in all I want, and where in all I want.

Add: There are certian things I never did like on females which I wont have the females of mine sporting outside of entertainment roles. The custom of things will be the way I prefer since the lovely females of mine will aim to please who reigns higher than them which would be me. I can picture females being how I want them to want me who wants them too and not want me for money cause there is no money as an ideal thing where I choose to go. Picture me saying to one, O beautiful woman, I want you...and she says, O handsome majesty, I want you too...right back to me, and then we get to making out to sexing. lol. Like hell yeah to being more free to express desires which may arise for one reason or another.

Etc. I'll stop there. That all sums up it pretty well enough because what the ideal everything can describe could go on and on for ever more.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Paradise for me is what I have dreampt of. No cities, no modern roads - all either stone or dirt. No one own a home, everyone lives by traveling. There are large beautiful structures which are world wonders. Everyone is beautiful and treats everyone else in a way not found on earth. Everyone praises and loves each other, no fighting or disagreement, this is the ultimate kindness. Recreation and entertainment is not like anything in this world, it's better, but unfortunately I cannot explain what it is. There is music, but different and better. You can feel god's love, it's feels better than sex. Every night you can see the entire cosmos, and there are other planets you can travel to. Travel is done through these fantasy portals, or you can fly through space. There is no pain, your body doesn't require oxygen and you have incredible physical endurance and strength. No insects, all life is beautiful and somewhat different than on earth. All temperature is comfortable and doesn't go below 60F. You don't feel pain for cold or hot, everything is perfect. You do not have all knowledge, it's up to you to discover or else it will be boring. Jesus is real and you can talk and socialize with him. There are guardian angels, that treat you like they love you. There is fighting, like with swords and martial arts, but not for violence, it's for entertainment. You also love you opponent. There is very little sex, you just don't desire it, not because god holds it back, but because there are so much better things to do. No one is single unless they choose to be, everyone has a beautiful partner. You can view everything that is happening on earth, but you cant and don't have the desire to interfere. There are unlimited things to do, many which can not be performed on earth. Everyone is as happy as they can possible be and there is no anger or sorrow. All people who had a disability, whether it was psycological or physical is all gone. Unintelligant people are smart, and there is no intelligence inequality. No oppression, no government or laws. You can talk to god or anyone anytime, all you have to do is call their name. There is no technology, everything resembles technology from the old world. That means no electricity or tvs. You have perfect night vision and are fearless. You have powers which you only have the desire to use them for good. You have them to make life easier. The devil has no access to heaven, he fears it.

I believe that all of this is what heaven is really like. What do you guys think about it?

join