It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Live Webcam - UFOs Beware!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If anyone is interested, there is a live webcam operating out of Stephenville, Texas trained on a little slice of the night sky. It is currently set to snap a photo every 20 seconds.

The owner has informed me that she is unable yet to shoot the night sky at the moment.

Her website can be found at: stephenvilleufos.blogspot.com...

Full link: www.amazes.us...

Alternate: www.lightsovertexas.com.../219

Good hunting!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
To be honest I would have thought half the population of Stevensville should have got their webcams pointing up at the sky after all the hype that has flown around over the last few months there.

Still, good on her and thanks for bringing it to my attention, I will be sure to stop by and check it out.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

To be honest I would have thought half the population of Stevensville should have got their webcams pointing up at the sky after all the hype that has flown around over the last few months there.

Still, good on her and thanks for bringing it to my attention, I will be sure to stop by and check it out.

Well, I have been on the lookout for those who have, hence the reason for this post.

Constable Gaitan purchased a camera and his wife took a photo of the lights LINK. I'm sure there are others who have gotten something.

Hopefully we'll see more...

join