It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This war on terrorism is bogus!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
An interesting article in the UK Newspaper 'The Guardian. It's written by former Environment Minister, Michael Meacher MP. It pretty much re-iterates what most conspiracy theories have been saying for the last few years, regarding the War On Terror, except this is coming from a mainstream UK politician and a former cabinet minister.

It's good to see mainstream political voices beginning to reveal the War On Terror for the sham it is.

Massive attention has now been given - and rightly so - to the reasons why Britain went to war against Iraq. But far too little attention has focused on why the US went to war, and that throws light on British motives too. The conventional explanation is that after the Twin Towers were hit, retaliation against al-Qaida bases in Afghanistan was a natural first step in launching a global war against terrorism. Then, because Saddam Hussein was alleged by the US and UK governments to retain weapons of mass destruction, the war could be extended to Iraq as well. However this theory does not fit all the facts. The truth may be a great deal murkier.

The full link to the Guardian article is here

www.guardian.co.uk...

I have to say that I pretty much agree with everything he says in that article

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I find this bit here particularly chilling

We now know that a blueprint for the creation of a global Pax Americana was drawn up for Dick Cheney (now vice-president), Donald Rumsfeld (defence secretary), Paul Wolfowitz (Rumsfeld's deputy), Jeb Bush (George Bush's younger brother) and Lewis Libby (Cheney's chief of staff). The document, entitled Rebuilding America's Defences, was written in September 2000 by the neoconservative think tank, Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

Have you ever felt like you are one puppet in a line of puppets, billions of puppets long, and this bunch - let's call them machivellians as I don't want to get banned... hehe - are pulling our strings?

I just get the sense we are all dancing to someone elses' pre-rehearsed script.
... one that's been planned years ago.

join