It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time for worldwide boycott is now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The time for worldwide boycott is now

electronicintifada.net

On Friday, 29 February 2008, Israel's deputy defense minister Matan Vilnai threatened Palestinians in Gaza with a "holocaust," telling Israeli Army Radio: "The more Qassam fire intensifies and the rockets reach a longer range, [the Palestinians] will bring upon themselves a bigger holocaust because we will use all our might to defend ourselves."

This date will go down in history as the beginning of a new phase in the colonial conflict between Israel and the Palestinians, whereby a senior Israeli leader, a "leftist" for that matter, has publicly revealed the genocidal plans Israel is considering to implement against Palestinians under its military occupation, if they do not cease to resist its dictates. It will also mark the first time since World War II that any state has relentlessly -- and on live TV -- terrorized a civilian population with acts of slow, or low-intensity, genocide, with one of its senior government officials overtly inciting to a full-blown "holocaust," while the world stood by, watching in utter apathy, or in glee, as in the case of leading western leaders.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Agreed. Boycott Israel where and whenever possible.

Lets send them a message as was sent to the Nazis that the world is taking note and will not sit idly by.

electronicintifada.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Agree. Boycott Israel. Protest as strongly and regularly as possible. Support Palestine.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
What isreal Goods are there I dont think the demand for Dradles is to high. Um what goods do the sell not many around here. perhaps in NY cities jewish communities. I dont know about LA but other then mega cities i dont think there is much isreal product.

we need to do alot more then boycott goods I would like to see us to go to war with them but thats not gonna happen.

Isreal is going to take over palestien not much we can do now obviously decisions have been made far out of any of our control.

but its funny to see the Jews turn into a nazi regiem and the head of another haulocost.

Hitler then kosovo now palstine. I wonder whos next on the list after Iran.

in 5 years will be talking about a isreal egyptian conflict?

with people actually supporting them LOL.

One thing is for sure Isreal is making alot countries mad.

I expect to see a nation Rise for war with Isreal and US/UN soon.
If Isreal doesnt stop its only going to end in a land war on US/UK soil.

And on Isreal soil.

And if you think a land war cant happen in the UK or US your nieve.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by NWOmaskedman]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOmaskedman

European governments, chiefly in France, Britain and Germany, have to also answer to the serious charge of collusion in Israel's crimes against humanity, prevalent among wide Palestinian, Arab and Muslim majorities. They have not only stayed silent in the face of Israel's willful killing of innocent civilians, many of whom are children, in the course of the last few days in Gaza; they have continued to treat Israel with reverence, celebrating its so-called 60th anniversary, a gruesome event of ethnic cleansing and colonial ruin itself, showering it with economic, political and scientific support that significantly contributes to its impunity.

Looks like a landwar in US/UK ain't the only place thats going to happen. France and Germany are going to be included as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Apparently this "Propaganda" is considered NEWS by some people. The word "holocaust" was never used nor was it mentioned by the Israeli general. This is a fabrication of the pro-palestinian propaganda machine and parroted by their minions. The word used was "Shoah", which means disaster rather than Holocaust as the propagandists would have you believe.

This kind of duplicity in reporting is yet again a new low for the pro-Palestinian propaganda machine. Any "Credible" media source would know this and not publish blatant lies. Most in fact have retracted their statements and given more informed versions of the facts.

International Herald Tribune

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IAF101

Electronicintifada is the most reliable news in the world. Number one!!!

apc

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I purchase a significant number of electronic components from Israel and I don't intend to stop over their stupid little land disputes. Sorry, it's not that important to me personally. But should our government stop funding them with our tax-dollars? Absolutely.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Boycotting seems to be the only feasible way to convince Israel to stop discrimination/racism/bloodshed,... I'm sure it can help because it was effective for S.Africa. The problem is we're far way from a wolrd wide boycott. Before that, countries should stop supporting Israel. So let's say "Please Stop Supporting Israel to stop another Holocaust"

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hey everybody lets write our local congressman

Seriously though I agree with the boycott. I get a lot of military goods from Israeli surplus, so this'll hurt me but I'm full in with this boycott.

Has there been any out cry from the general population about this yet?

A side note:
Terrorism is the spread of terror, and what is Israel doing if not terrorism. If the U.S. doesn't denounce Israel over this they will just be proving that the "war on terror" was BS.

The Palestinians are just as bad however and I don't think we should go supporting them either.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The Palestinians blow up schools, school buses, bomb hospitals, bomb clubs and markets, kidnap and kill Israeli women, and when Israel responds... "Evil Jews!"

Yeah, no bias here. Let the Palestinians kill hundreds of school children and women, then when Israel strikes back, "Stop Israel!"

Sorry, no symthony. I mean, do we go "Stop USA! Leave Japan alone! Just because they attacked you and killed your people and declared war on you!" in the 1940s? No, we counterattacked and nuked close to what, 200,000 people? We killed more Japanese then they killed us but like Israel we were in the right.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Reply to HHH Is King

This was not in response to a country defending itself.
This was in reponse to the fact that Israel attacks innocent women and children, thus making them no better.

I know that any war will have civillian casualties, but Israel does not care. They continue to strike blindly at civillian populations in hope of killing a few rebels along with the innocent.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Squiddypuff]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The sooner the people in the west realize that there is no such thing as "innocent" women and children the sooner these anti-Israel propagandists will come to their senses. Nobody amongst the Palestinians cares for women and children, especially their own. Israel is not out to win a popularity contest but rather to safeguard its people. They cant wait for enough women and children in Israel to die before the world says "poor Israel". If Palestinian terrorists take shelter with women and children, then those women and children are also guilty and they will collectively face punishment.

It time for the West to stop using its yardstick of morality on a place and people that have no concept of that kind of morality. The only ones to truly feel sorry for is those who think they are somehow on the moral high ground for standing up for the "weak" Palestinians.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The rate of mortality for Israeli innocent has already reached its peak. I do fully agree the Israeli's must take action. (Heck I believe that Israel should not have waited this long for retaliation.) But to claim that all Palestinians are willfully hiding terrorists is absurd.

Of course there are innocent people in Palestine. I have seen many peace rallies on both sides, people who just want all the killings to stop. I agree that those who give safety to the Palestinian terrorist should be found just as guilty.

Even to a lesser extent those who do not appose them should be guilty. But by going about this counter attack in the way Israel is doing they themselves are appearing to be monsters.

If you think Palestine has powerful supporters now just wait. If they continue to attack the innocent (perceived or not) many of there supporters will turn against them.

If Palestine is supporting the terrorists by not stopping them (as Israel has suggested) then Palestine itself should be attacked and its leaders removed. If a new Israeli government took control of Palestine, it would be all too easy to route out the anti-Israel factions. Even put there supporters on trail.

The way they are going about it is stupid. Too many civilian lives will be lost on both sides.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Squiddypuff

If you think Palestine has powerful supporters now just wait. If they continue to attack the innocent (perceived or not) many of there supporters will turn against them.

This statement itself shows that you have some Ivory tower version of what is going on.

The war that these Palestinians are waging is quite simply a religious war. Who are Palestinian's supporters ? They are the Arab League. A League of Islamic nations ruled by despots and fanatics where the supreme rule is the rule of Islam. The war isnt merely about land, if it were it could have been negotiated or bought/sold for suitable compensation. The issue is religion. The Palestinians are Muslims, claim Israel to be Muslim land and thus the aim of all the arabs in the middle east is purging the ME of non-islamic rule and brining the Jews and others under Islamic rule. Their tools - the hordes of gullible and willing human expendables, their aim - the death of Israel.

There is no concept of "the innocent Jews" because the Jewish civilian casualties are not seen as "innocent" or not involved in the conflict. All Jews are seen as part of the same body which they want to kill. So, if somebody is determined to cut off your head they wouldnt stop to consider chopping off a limb or two in that process.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think you are misunderstanding my stance.

1st off I am actually for the country of Israel as a whole. (I am a member of CUFI) I am also violently apposed to Palestine. My greatest fear is that they are going to kick themselves in the end because they may lose support. My support of the boycott is to show my distaste for the means they are using. If there were not any other way, I would support this slaughter in the name of the greater good, but there are far better ways of dealing with the Palestinians without making Israel look like the bad guys.

2nd Israel has no real support anymore. If you've been watching the news you would know that the U.S. and the U.K. are Israel’s only supporters. Much of the United Nations have turned on Israel and are passively supporting Palestine. The Soviets and Iran have gone so far as to say if the U.S. steps in they will go to war with us and Israel. (I have also herd rumors that North Korea is among palatines support.) Add them to the other terrorist organizations world wide and you will see that the gaping maw of death maybe closing on Israel. They must be saved from themselves. To many have begun to sympathize with palatine due to the Israeli’s callous approach. They don't care about there religious war, Israel is just starting to look like bullies.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HHH Is King

Wow your hilarious man, can't even come up with a new string of sentences to support your position? Its funny you have to quote your self word for word from another thread to participate. nation.post 1 post 2

You failed to make a point there and you fail to do it here. There is simply no just defense for Israel, pointing out the crimes of Palestine does not = amnesty for Israel's actions. Israel has killed at least twice as many Palestinians over the last 7 years as Palestinians have killed Israelis. Both sides kill the innocent, but only one side is colonial force occupying the land of another.

Boycott Israel for sure. There is also no reason NOT to contact your representative about his as well. The more people who make a stand and make it known to our reps the more likely they will some day listen.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Animal]

Edn

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
Apparently this "Propaganda" is considered NEWS by some people. The word "holocaust" was never used nor was it mentioned by the Israeli general. This is a fabrication of the pro-palestinian propaganda machine and parroted by their minions. The word used was "Shoah", which means disaster rather than Holocaust as the propagandists would have you believe.

A quick google of the work "Shoah" comes up with nothing put links to the word Holocaust.

Shoah is commonly used to refer to the Holocaust, so when someone uses that word, especially a Jewish community like Isreal there isn't much need of interpretation.

en.wikipedia.org...

The biblical word Shoa (שואה) (also spelled Shoah and Sho'ah), meaning "calamity," became the standard Hebrew term for the Holocaust as early as the 1940s.[8] Shoa is preferred by many Jews for a number of reasons, including the theologically offensive nature of the original meaning of "holocaust."

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think its kind of scarey that people like Animal and Squiddy support the annihilation of the Jews but hate Israel for killing terrorists. Come on, if Israel attacked Palestinians everytime the Pals attacked them, there would be no Middle East.

Pals attack Israel 12 times, targeting schools and hospitals, no problem
Is attacks and targets terrorist leaders hiding among women and children, Death To Israel!

Yeah, no bias here....

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HHH Is King
I think its kind of scarey that people like Animal and Squiddy support the annihilation of the Jews but hate Israel for killing terrorists.

What I think is scary is that you so quickly put words and ideas into other peoples mouths and heads. In no way shape or form have I supported the annihilation of the Jewish nation and I take offense to the comment. I am done, permanently, carrying on any form of dialog with you there is obviously little point.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join