It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Drops Flares to Quell UFO Reports?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
www.opednews.com...

Air Force Drops Flares to Quell UFO Reports?

Interesting article that is being sent to area newspapers in South Georgia area.

I would like to report that I have been told that there is much more going on at Moody Air Force base than is public knowledge and much of the activity could deal with extraterrestrial realities. This could be promising territory for some interested reporter or ET investigator. I was told that at a local public meeting somebody from the base confirmed that there was a crash retrieval unit and program at the base. Of course nothing was said about retrieving anything other than conventional aircraft.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by aceace]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Or maybe they are dropping them for training? I guess no one has thought about that.

Flares that are dropped by fighters (Moody has A/OA-10s) burn very hot, but very quickly. They wouldn't even hit the ground, so I don't see how they could be "bombing civilians with flares".

Crash retrieval unit? They might mean the Air Rescue unit that's located there.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Or maybe they are dropping them for training? I guess no one has thought about that.

Flares that are dropped by fighters (Moody has A/OA-10s) burn very hot, but very quickly. They wouldn't even hit the ground, so I don't see how they could be "bombing civilians with flares".

Crash retrieval unit? They might mean the Air Rescue unit that's located there.

I would like to say that you are more then likely correct. In fact, most of our A10s are now at Moody thanks to BRAC.

Im sure its training and has nothing to do with UFOs.

join