It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber Storm II stirring, cyber war games in US second week of March!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Cyber Storm II stirring, cyber war games in US second week of March!

www.blacklistednews.com

The Homeland Security Department is getting ready to lead foreign governments, corporations, states and federal agencies on a second round of cyber war games.

During the second week of March, nine states, four foreign governments, 18 federal agencies and 40 private companies will participate in Cyber Storm II — a weeklong simulation designed to better prepare the players for cyberattacks. DHS, FBI and the Defense Department are among the federal agencies that will participate.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Cyber War games in US... Next week, and at time of 3/10 2008! (3+1+2+8=14=1+4=5)

Everybody is then ready for something... Sounds too 9/11 2001 for me! (9+1+1+2+1=14=1+4=5)

98% chance that I am wrong. I confess. Sorry, I just have a very bad feeling about this date, this numerology in my mind, you know, and perhaps there are hidden conspiracy codes and messages involved in dates... Way to send message.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I can't tell anyone how badly I would LOVE to sit down and watch these "games" as they are being played. It would be intensely interesting to see how our best and brightest are keeping our cyber infrastructure together. Too bad they won't let private citizens watch. Although, I DO know why they don't. "National security reasons."

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Well, I'm not so sure adding numbers together is gonna spell out anything but a coincedence! Um if you want to send a message, why wouldn't you pick up the phone and dial the number?, not saying your wrong though,numbers are strange things that have been used as message bearers for years, for instance "the number of the beast"(I don't like typing mutiples of six!!!) and, well , I'll say it, 14 and 27, the two most strangest numbers in the whole world!! Almost everyday those two numbers will appear in newspapers around the world, and almost every time will involve the number of people killed, or rescued, in a development of some kind or other. A friend told me about this years ago and suggested that I collect articles and scrapbook them, well if I had I would have been through several scrapbooks allready!! for instance, a plane, carrying twenty seven students ditched in the ocean, the water was forteen metres deep! thousands of times I have seen these two numbers like that! maybe you could look into that, I would appreciate somone elses view.
Back on topic! Anything the american government does these days, scares the pants of me! It would not suprise me in the least if you were 100% correct and something bad either happened or "went wrong"
time will tell

new topics

top topics

join