It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop for a few minutes and think JUST HOW MUCH YOU KNOW!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Just think about it. Think Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove, Dulce Base Mount Weather, FEMA camps, what you know about the Federal Reserve, etc. This knowledge bay be second nature to you, but if you asked a FEMA or IRS executive to tell you WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW, you will be told "I can tell you, but then I'll have to kill you." You, ATS member, may not realize it, but YOU are one of the FEW privileged enough to see PAST the media control. When an average Joe hears of a conspiracy theory, he is so CONDITIONED he laughs it off, and does not even seek to know the answer "to something so crazy".

I once went around and asked ~30 people I knew if they knew of Bilderberg or Skull and Bones. 1 knew all about it, but he was a HISTORY PROFESSOR.

Besides him, only 1 knew as much as a third of the picture and one believed the govt. was responsible for AIDS and 9/11. Not even a TENTH of the picture.

When I tell an average Joe what I know, he laughs at me and says "conspiracy nut". Then I tell him of Infowars and where he can download FREE documentaries. He says "whatever, they do not concern me" or "maybe". I come back a week later, and he forgot what I said. He is media-controlled.

Now, back to the topic. I wanted to say that YOU are FORTUNATE enough to see PAST the media control and know more than the average Joe, even an average CIA agent! (they are rarely given even a pixel of the picture, just what they need to know to get the job done).

Now, on a different note. Suppose that you knew NOTHING of what you know today, and thought that learning what you now KNOW was impossible. If you knew NOTHING, how much would you be willing to give to know what you know today? Would you risk your LIFE?????

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Face if, life is easier when your a zombie. Your told when to get up, what time to be at work, what foods you should or should not eat and on weekends you can sit in a great big fat boy recliner and watch a 42 inch television tuned to the history channel and learn really cool stuff, Like how great Churchill was or about the lone assassin that killed JFK.

Most Americans, hell most humans, are crash test dummies. (which would be a kool screen name, just think of the avatars!) Religions tell them a fairy tale and they believe it. Politicians tell them fairy tales and they believe them too.

It's as if they want to just get thru life with as few complications as possible.

You have an excellent point. Starred and flagged.

It's not easy going thru life awake. It's enough to make me want to get some Ambien and take a drive.

wupy

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
You make a very good point, thetruth777

I am very lucky and privileged be able to know whats really going on and see the big picture. Most people in our own government do not know or can't grasp the complexity of it all, even the higher ups in our government don't know, they may have little bits here and there but they don't REALLY know.

Even the people that are on the inside and working on black projects don't know a lot of information that we know due to an extremely complex, compartmentalized locked down system of control to make sure that there is no chance that their big dirty secrets are leaked outside. A lot of people on ATS don't fully understand this either.

In fact that is part of the challenge here on ATS. We are no doubt the largest community that is ahead of everyone else in the game. We (ATS) are the tip of the sphere that will be piercing and violently breaking through the control of lies and manipulation that the mainstream spews forth to the public. I don't know what we can expect I can only hope for the best, but ATS will no doubt be the pioneers that will do it. ATS will be the beacon of truth to all of the brainwashed masses.

The biggest challenge is that not everyone on ATS is up to par with what is going on and in fact it is a good portion of our members. It is mainly due to the fact that we are the biggest and the best and there is a lot of people that are new to this kind of information that have joined recently. There are even members that have been on ATS for a long time and they just have not been able to grasp it all yet or it just has not clicked for them yet.

In saying that, people like me and you "thetruth777" have a lot of work ahead of us to properly inform not just people on the outside of the community but people on the inside of the community as well. It will not and has not been an easy task and it will take a lot of hard work and dedication but in the end we will have true freedom and knowledge of truth so that humanity can move forward.

So what do you say "thetruth777" are you with me?

What about anyone else here on ATS that is confident, that knows without a shadow of a doubt the big picture, are you with me?

By the way "thetruth777" are you Alex Jones? Just curious.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
To be able look at something and debate the what ifs, to have an awareness of something from many different points of view, however extreme and believable and whether or not they are true, is a great privilege.

The media and the world around us is filtered and biased by default. We all interpret events subjectively, so reporting cannot be completely unbiased, and we cannot report everything that happens otherwise we would be overloaded. However, that is not to say that it should be purposefully biased or filtered so that it is misleading or used for another agenda.

We are now in a position that we can seek out these perspectives on anything if we want to.

And no the world is not prettier for it, but on the other hand we might not be fooled so easily should our perspectives turn out to be correct.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I am very lucky and privileged be able to know whats really going on and see the big picture. Most people in our own government do not know or can't grasp the complexity of it all, even the higher ups in our government don't know, they may have little bits here and there but they don't REALLY know.

In fact, I think we ATSers are almost ranks with the Illuminati in terms of knowledge! And to think, if I hadn't said to myself "is the govt. hiding something? Gonna check the web for leaks", then I wouldn't be where I am today. That question, and the answers I got, I believe were NO coincidence. I believe God inspired me to ask that question, and I am very thankful he chose ME. So should you, for you are the Initiate, chosen to be in the KNOW not by some Illuminist or bloodline, but by God himself. And you should be thankful.

top topics

join