It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mistake your ego makes (answer me this readers of the bible)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If you state it as your God, then what you're saying is you hold dominion over God instead of God holding dominion over you, or you're saying God is alien, as in, you're not "of" God.

If God isnt creating God, which is the way many make it seem, then you're along with the many are saying God is creating aliens that are not "of" God that are in somehow completely seperate. Now tell me how that sound? A double date laced with mistakes by the ego!

And if you say it's your life, then what are you saying:

A) You hold dominion over life that's alien or beyond you.
B) You hold dominion over life that's your's, not someone else's.

Once you drop the ego that's so close to the self and even confusing you will begin to read the bible correctly to where you'd see what's of God and what's beyond that God. If the devil is not of God, then you can say the devil is an alien God. If you're aware you're of God then God is this conscious of you.

What does this mean: Your hell?

A) The hell you go to that someone else holds dominion over.
B) The hell you created that you hold dominion over which you wont have to go into by own choose.

Ha, many of you are so deceived by the ego. You and "all" of the chosen you = the self; the ego. Though just you of chosen you = just the self. Remember, you choose whether you will or wont roll with an ego. The bible was designed to tell you who will and you who wont go by the ego different things. So re-read the bible starting with the Gospel where it's taught to watch out for the ego of your's and the one the devil (which is an alien hiding in the temple of some of man) wont stop using. Re-read Daniel without the ego and you will see truths like never before.

Yes, some humans' consciouses are of the alien God (named the devil) race which been made it so plenty of another's rightful conscious wouldn't rise humanly. It's why the devil was a murderer from the beginning. Some consciouses were knocked--by the devil taking throne instead--from ever having the chance to be human on this earth. Indeed that is murder of the conscious (soul/God).

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Plus, when you hear the rapper who was/is crowned greatest of all time (certain know who), guess whether he is using ego as a fool would or letting the ego stand on it's own to reveal the other side. I asure you all the g.o.a.t. knew about the alien race he crowned the illuminati (that's sacred ppl of the heavenly light in bible talk--and do understand what heaven actually is, it's the superphysical). The g.o.a.t. knew about the astral plane. Even sung about it. And remember the he goat in the book by Daniel? "Goat" is a term also used in the hip hop/rap world. You got to be kidding me if you dont think a higher intelligence, long ago, put goat down not to be likened to or as something someday that would be "close" in how we may understand any revealed truths in the present. So re-listen to the he g.o.a.t.

The g.o.a.t. wrote rhymes and spoke them. In Matt 24 you see "spoken of by Daniel", though you know the book was "written" of by Daniel. Makes you go hmm to this Daniel which was and yet is in some sense to have spoken. The g.o.a.t. humanly died, but the g.o.a.t.'s music is still in a spoken sense whenever it's played.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Dominion trumps ego:

I question the judgment of all readers of the bible. It takes judgment to comprehend what's being conveyed in layers of truths.

"set the sheep on your right hand"

^^Who's right hand is it? Is it "your's"?...In what sense?

The sense that you hold dominion over the hand that's of another? Correct! Or, in the sense it's a hand of soley you you hold "dominion" over? Incorrect!

Lets look back at ego:

"set the sheep on his right hand"--from somewhere in Matt 25

^^If the ego is gone which is the case then his right hand then is of an alien race named the devil as the tares that are closely resembling the wheat of what one would first think is an ego by a single being!

Can you perceive like a charm? You're blind if you go by ego and think others go by ego also in books written/read or songs spoken/heard by them! Get your mind (of another) right so you wont fool you or your self (of another). Get it?

In this realm of joined beings I loose the ego and realize how I hold dominion over the devil. The devil is a lone self not of me, but is mine for keeps. So the devil will serve me by screaming out my name (the devil) if I want the devil to.

^^Do you see how the name belongs to me (my), but is not me?

It's my you or your me concerning dominion when you look pass ego. When two beings come close it's a fight over who is stronger to hold greatest dominion over one another on certain levels. Get to the top level and it's you or me.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well, not being a christian, there is no reason for me to either believe in God, Jesus. or the Devil. But I still read the Bible. Not only does it have some good stories in it, but it does have some good rules to live by in it. And I am more than willing to let christians, jews and muslims be themselves, because it is definitely within their rights, as it is mine, to believe in what they want. Sure, some religious people are arrogant and full of s**t, but then again, so are some people who don't believe in god. And I'll defend their right to be that way, too. Just like I'll defend your rights. Because, let's face it. If one group doesn't have any rights, then the rest of us have lost them as well. So anyone who believs and wants to read the bible, I encourage them to do so.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Let me add:

Ego is gone as in put dead as dung, but who takes up the dead so that it's standing where it ought not is the devil (the alien race) who sits as a liar in the throne of another in certain temples of the world.

Ever since the alien God took up the set dead the God you're of which is you holds dominion over the ego that is dead but yet lives only as the devil (the reapers) now.

The alien race is so close you and up close on you and summers close your conscious as the host. If you so wonder why in th kjv you see eth on words...like "draweth" it's to reveal a closeness and some words too. eth mean Elias the host. Yes, the Elias which was for the come says the gospel. Eli means "My God" if you get the clue your higher intelligence left you where Jesus was yelling out Eli, Eli...etc and revealing the meaning in following. Once you get it you will see (perceive) that God means Conscious. So "draweth" is actually "draw close Elias the host" which is actually "draw close my Conscious as the host". As is the "as" the likened thing your higher intelligence kept explaining in parables for you of it and so truely as it.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Conley
Well, not being a christian, there is no reason for me to either believe in God, Jesus. or the Devil. But I still read the Bible. Not only does it have some good stories in it, but it does have some good rules to live by in it. And I am more than willing to let christians, jews and muslims be themselves, because it is definitely within their rights, as it is mine, to believe in what they want. Sure, some religious people are arrogant and full of s**t, but then again, so are some people who don't believe in god. And I'll defend their right to be that way, too. Just like I'll defend your rights. Because, let's face it. If one group doesn't have any rights, then the rest of us have lost them as well. So anyone who believs and wants to read the bible, I encourage them to do so.

I couldn't come up with a better answer than this. Yes some religous people of all faiths are very arrogant. Same with people of no faith. But to not allow certain groups to practice thier beliefs puts them in bounds. And when one is in bounds we all are bound.....

top topics

join