It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feature request: a way to see where I did and what

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It has become a pain for me to follow any particular conversation here. I cannot find my own posts, nor can I continue to read any conversation because I cannot get to see where I posted last and what. I cannot remember all the threads I participate in. I need some feature for this.

Maybe I am a bit lazy but I really, really cannot remember at what page my reply went to. If some conversation has 30 pages, I reply and don't write down that number, how am I supposed to find my post to see what people replied when in two days there are 50 pages of text?

Is it not possible to just save links to last 20 posts written? That would not take any server resources, either..

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You mean something like the [post] button?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Just click the "myATS" button on the top of any page you view.
The last 50 threads you've posted a reply to will appear in a list on the right side.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Or make a favorite of this link for threads you've started:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
That [posts] button went away some days ago.. Other features for this purpose are somewhat sufficient but not perfect. I'll manage..

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I've ALWAYS used myATS, I find the postsfunction a little cumbersome.

myATS is the best feature for keeping track IMO, and I'll stick with it even when the post function returns.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hi there.

As has been stated in numerous other threads on the Business Forum, the post-finder will be back soon.

Complaints/Suggestions should be made using the Complaints/Suggestion Form.

Thank you.

Thread closing...

new topics

top topics

join