It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEATH to the new world order.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I highly encourage anyone in this forum that hasn't already, too watch the End Game documentary by Alex Jones.

By you watching this documentary, you are challenging the NWO.
By you believing this documentary, YOU ARE BRINGING THE DEATH TOO THE NWO.

AND I WILL DIE BEFORE GOD A FREE MAN.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
errr wow, are you sure that you are not afraid of death?

I know I am....

Anyway, good luck with your fight, I don't know how I will rise up, I don't even know if I will survive, but what the heck. Lets see the challenges they put up for us....

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inflikted
I highly encourage anyone in this forum that hasn't already, too watch the End Game documentary by Alex Jones.

Conveniently located in our video section
video.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3/3/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hayatli7
errr wow, are you sure that you are not afraid of death?

I know I am....

Anyway, good luck with your fight, I don't know how I will rise up, I don't even know if I will survive, but what the heck. Lets see the challenges they put up for us....

I've lived my whole life afraid of death.......

And I don't fear anything, now, I may have naturual & human fear but spiritually I know when my last seconds come I will ascend too a better place and it won't be a dimethyltryptamine hallucination either, It will be real.

The fact is, if this world is coming too an end, God is angry, and God will strike his power through any human that pleads for it.

After my researchs...... the past 2 weeks I have just recently became fully aware of the truth and sickneing factors of the NWO.

I now, have stood before god, not kneeled, but stood before god and prayed too him that I will die under his name. And I will die for my freedom.

This gave me a overwhelming surge of power throughout my body and it felt like my thoughts echoed throughout time itself.

Just watch the movie.....and if watching those true saviors doesn't convince you that we will lead the civil army against this 4th reich then we are out of luck....

Because we will need ALOT more soldiers like me and some others amongst this board I've met too conquer this evil dominion.

Civil war will happen, and not with one another or another state, but with the government, and those with tanks, helicopters, grenades, nuclear bombs.

We will rise above.

Intervention WILL.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I've got a feeling what we need is not an army in the common meaning of the word, but a hidden army of agents that has infiltrated every rank of society, from where we can strike when they least expect it, then disappear again without a trace. We should wear them out, not wear ourselves out by fighting the New World Order in open war - besides, do you really want to kill your fellow countrymen in a civil war? I know I don't.

If anything, you should go after the head honchos, and their resources, not their foot soldiers.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by David_Reale]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
to have any success at beating the NWO, u first have to know who all of them are because if one is left they will regroup and try again... unlike a chess game just capturing the king wont work u have to distroy all to win

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That's why we have to kidnap the leaders we DO know of, and interrogate them for some serious information. I hear waterboarding is a legal method of interrogation these days...

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hmmm, I like the notion of beating them at their own little dirty game

I was going to be a genetic engineer, don't know if I am still going for it....but do you think they will use people like me if they had the chance?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yes they would use peple like you if they had a chance.

They dont.

The fact is it will require the civil having sovreign people on the inside.

These leaks within this evil hiearchy have already been confirmed by multiple peoples.

The fact is it's going too take a spiritual awakening, more than anything else, and the more people that open their souls up too the fact that we aren't alone, and the government IS evil, and they've been hiding too much information, then we will have more soldiers, and more leaders, and more people that will be able to give everyone hope too fight this battle.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I agree about that. And even if they manage to implant some kind of RFID/mind control chip in people to control them, there is no way they can implant everybody. Which means there will always be somebody fighting, and this somebody will be there to free people - cut out the chips - and our hidden armies will grow. Pretty soon, they will be facing a situation where they are five hundred fat and lazy elitists who cannot fight, against six billion majorly pissed off humans. It won't be pretty, but it'll at least be effective...

And they won't have a second chance, either.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
I agree about that. And even if they manage to implant some kind of RFID/mind control chip in people to control them, there is no way they can implant everybody. Which means there will always be somebody fighting, and this somebody will be there to free people - cut out the chips - and our hidden armies will grow. Pretty soon, they will be facing a situation where they are five hundred fat and lazy elitists who cannot fight, against six billion majorly pissed off humans. It won't be pretty, but it'll at least be effective...

And they won't have a second chance, either.

The second they start trying too implant, or "vaccinate" anyone, is the second I will load my gun and start killing off anyone that wears a badge.

That's the god damned truth

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prophet-Ezekiel
The second they start trying too implant, or "vaccinate" anyone, is the second I will load my gun and start killing off anyone that wears a badge.

I hope there's no one with a badge near you right now... It's already begun.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist

I hope there's no one with a badge near you right now... It's already begun.

Let me refine it, anyone in my immediate community. =) and if anyone comes too my front door trying it, they will die.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Sounds like a good plan to me.
Let me know when they try, and I'll pack my steel-wires, knives and other sharp and blunt instruments, and I'll go after the Rothschilds...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

The ones wearing the badge are not the root of the problem, if you do not get rid of the root, the weed will not only regenerate, it will come back with alot more.

It will wear you down, out last and win evenually, even if you win every battle, you will still lose the war. In the end, you might just be a minor annoyance to them, accomplishing almost nothing.

I think a better way would be to turn everyone else against them, this way, one can concentrate on the roots instead of fighting the leaves.

Turn their tools against them... expose and reveal their lies to their arm enforces, win them over and you will have to fight less enemies.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I believe Sun Tzu said something of that fashion as well in the Art of War. It's a good plan, and it will save us the situation where we will have to kill our own countrymen.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I planted a seed long ago to ensure that if no god exists one will be created from the collected unconscious of all those suffering when things get too bad so im confident that no matter what happens they wont win. i even had a dream once where i saw it all come true and happen right before my very eyes

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy

The ones wearing the badge are not the root of the problem, if you do not get rid of the root, the weed will not only regenerate, it will come back with alot more.

It will wear you down, out last and win evenually, even if you win every battle, you will still lose the war. In the end, you might just be a minor annoyance to them, accomplishing almost nothing.

I think a better way would be to turn everyone else against them, this way, one can concentrate on the roots instead of fighting the leaves.

Turn their tools against them... expose and reveal their lies to their arm enforces, win them over and you will have to fight less enemies.

Agreed, we need to be like the Assassins in the mid 12th century or something, these guy's tactics was to kill of leaders through assassination instead of fighting entire armies...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm going to alert everyone that's read this thread.

We already are battling them.

By not being sheep, they are loosing.

The less sheep we have, or atleast, the less blind sheep we have, we will prevail.

We have to open everyones eyes.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
saw the doco, was quite impressed more so than the other 2 docos alex did (911 police state and terrorstorm).

you know they're slowly killing the population now, hows this for some good info, sodium floride is put in our water supply note: IT CAN BE DEADLY at the right doses and does damage in other doses, but how are we to know how much sodium floride is in the water supply unless we tested it ourselves, why is it in there you ask? to decrease tooth decay for the general population, i can tell you now if you had rotten teeth and walked right up to a politician he'd suggest you see a dentist, which is the truth, the fu^k does the government care about tooth decay? thats why we got dentists thats why it feels like theres a more sinister reason behind putting it in the supply. also anyone thinking of taking up arms before the new world order think again not only will the military be in control of everything but you'll get a visit from some guys who will confiscate your guns (unless you got unregistered ones) and if your thinking about doing something now you'll be labeled a terrorist so its the catch 22 really

top topics

<<   2 >>

join