It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport Security finds woman in Chasity Belt!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Security at airports have come across some interesting items in recent past, but this is the first "chasity belt" that I have heard of being found by airport security. What is the most "unusual item" you have heard of being discovered by security?

ATHENS (AFP) - When a 40-year old British woman set off a metal detector alarm at Athens airport, bemused security staff found that it was caused by a chastity belt she was wearing.

"It happened a few days before Christmas. The metal detector went off and after a further check we found out she was wearing a chastity belt," airport police official Dimitris Tzouvaras told AFP, confirming a report in the daily newspaper To Vima.

"The woman was allowed to fly on to London on the pilot's responsibility," Tzouvaras added Friday.

According to the press report, the woman told police officers her husband had forced her to put on the belt to make sure she had no extra-marital affair during a brief visit to Greece.

Tzouvaras did not comment on that report.

Source:story.news.yahoo.com.../afp/20040206/od_afp/greece_britain_air_040206124253

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
hahaha thats pretty funny...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
well one chick was pierced down there and it set off the alarm HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
That reminds me of the old joke.

A knight was preparing to leave on a crusade. In accordance with the customs of the times he locked his wife up in a chasity belt before he left. But he was troubled by a guilty concience. "what if I should die in a foreign land?" he thought. "My wife should be released so that she can remary." So he called on one of his closests friends.

"Friend," he said "As I head off on my holy crusade, I am entrusting you with a sacred duty. Keep this key to my wife's chasity belt for me. If I should perish in my crusade, give the key to her." The friend was honored and stated that he would guard the key and honor his request.

The knight rode off. He had gotten about a mile when he heard a sound behind him. It was his friend

"Wait, wait, you gave me the wrong key!"

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Journey
What is the most "unusual item" you have heard of being discovered by security?

When I was at the gate one day when an old couple (mid 80s) were being "random searched" at while boarding. When their first bag was opened, inside was a penis pump. The woman searching honestly didnt know what it was, and was asking them about it. Finally, the old man yelled, "ITS A PENIS PUMP. FOR MY ERECTIONS!"... The next bag got opened, and it was full of latex and leather bondage equipment... heh... granny gettin some play

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
lol thats kinda funny!

and i was going red over my little pink blind fold and handcuffs !

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
oh god, they use those things? i thought it was just in robin hood...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I thought they were a myth. How the hell would you go to the toilet?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think this lady should have called the fire dept to have them remove the belt (yeah baby!)

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thats why I always carry a pair of bolt cutters

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What's a relationship without trust?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Marriage?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
my prince albert set's off the alarm's alot... especally when the masterlock is in...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadaCANfight
my prince albert set's off the alarm's alot... especally when the masterlock is in...

ouch ouch ouch man. how can someone even have sex pleasurably with somethin like that? wudnt it just get torn out? the skins weak enuf down there...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Marriage?

And what do you call the first time two married people agree?

Divorce.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by Amuk

Marriage?

And what do you call the first time two married people agree?

Divorce.

LMAO over this one

Seroiously though, it had to be embarrasing for the woman.
Good picture, dreamrebel!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
she could still perform fellatio

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milk

Originally posted by Journey
What is the most "unusual item" you have heard of being discovered by security?

When I was at the gate one day when an old couple (mid 80s) were being "random searched" at while boarding. When their first bag was opened, inside was a penis pump. The woman searching honestly didnt know what it was, and was asking them about it. Finally, the old man yelled, "ITS A PENIS PUMP. FOR MY ERECTIONS!"... The next bag got opened, and it was full of latex and leather bondage equipment... heh... granny gettin some play

O GOD!!! MY MIND!!! GET THE IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD! IT BURNS!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I wonder if there is any religious significance to this story?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
she could still perform fellatio

so, what are we waiting for? bring her over!

top topics

join