It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testing Human Life?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
hey guys i was sitting and wondering if we are being tested or did alians or who ever made us is testing us like thay are testing animals? and other things.

what u guys rekon if we are like a cell and a lil disease that migrated into something big and its being moniterd in something like a test tube?

now tell me what u guys think if we were all living in a test tube and its to amazing for the creator to destroy so its kept safe while he has other products

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
This thought was part of a philosophy class I once took. It can be translated in several ways. Are we just someones thoughts or dreams. Are we labrats.

I don't know if we are. I don't really know if there is a way to find out either. Maybe aliens or god or whoever up there likes to play sims too.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ambushrocks

nice intresting i must look it up more i thought @ one stage we are all just thinking our life? lol

maybe sims aint so bad @ all

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
From what I've gathered.....

We are a genetically engerineered cro-magnon man.

I don't believe there is a distinct reason why we have our intellect capabilities, they just sort of appeared somehow way back in history.

We are the slave race, also, too these "Annunaki", or Reptilians,

they came here too continue their legacy as infinite, and they've done well at doing so, they live under ground mimic the minds of the NWO and continue too rule.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Inflikted

intresting info last night i told my gf baby i think i am a reptilian as a joke lol she dident know what the hell that is haha

but anyway lol yeh in a way i think we are slaves to them we working for them as we live lol we are in a big science project for them

top topics

join