It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Government on Alert Over Rapidly Changing Avian Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Rapid H5N1 Evolution in Egypt Raises Pandemic Concerns
www.recombinomics.com...

This is very serious, and just as Dr. Deagle had predicted and indicated in his years of talking about it - from his website you can listen to the archives here : http:www.clayandiron.com select Mentoring center and select radio show archives - there is a link half way down for Avian Flu Pandemic preparation - this guy has been talking about it for a long time now, and claims to have been given the secret DNA sequences for the Avian Flu pandemic back in 1997 and informed by fellow Doctors in the WHO that this was a deliberate attempt to cull the population down on the surface of the earth.

MAKE NO MISTAKES FOLKS the research is COMPLETE and Avian Flu is a complete 1918 Spanish Flu rebuild (only this time adjusted to make it 30 times more lethal than Spanish Flu)..

If you have not done your homework Spanish Flu took out 2% of the earths population (estimate 20-60 million people) as it went around the earth. 'Coincidentally' US Bioweapons researchers are the ones who rebuilt it - and then bragged about it in the open in nature magazine...

Think about it - why did they spend 9 YEARS rebuilding the Spanish Virus from gene fragments and like Britney Spears on another hit of Crack "Oops! I did it again." - suddenly the virus is out and prevalent at the same time...

Security Fears as Flu Virus That Killed 50 Million is Recreated :
www.guardian.co.uk...

Scientists have recreated the 1918 Spanish flu virus, one of the deadliest ever to emerge, to the alarm of many researchers who fear it presents a serious security risk.

Undisclosed quantities of the virus are being held in a high-security government laboratory in Atlanta, Georgia, after a nine-year effort to rebuild the agent that swept the globe in record time and claimed the lives of an estimated 50 million people.

The genetic sequence is also being made available to scientists online, a move which some fear adds a further risk of the virus being created in other labs...

For those of you that think this is not real or not a concern - please make sure to line up for your de-population shot when the pandemic hits....

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
What do we do....
Get bio containment suits and gas masks???

I mean dude, if we're doomed we're doomed if we're not we're not....

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
hmmm, I was just reading how they are trying to make every person in america recieve vac shot from, cant remember, five years old to eighteen, or something,
the perfect cover! Why not? I say, with maybe or maybe not global warming, rising seas , a healthy dose of drought, sprinkle in some terrorism, maybe a splash of good ol healthy fear, chuck in some fresh war, all garnished with a twist of bird flue, bon appetite!!

after all that I'm ready for a laydown!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'll shank anyone who tries too vaccinate me with their own vaccine.

And if military ever comes too my house asking for my guns, well, one of those officers is going to have a nice BB breakfest from my mossberg.

And if anyone ever tries too force me too do anything outside law, I will rebel.

Period.

top topics

join