It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would you vote for a "relative" of Saddam Hussein? [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Obviously, Barack Obama Hussein is a direct relative of Saddam Hussein. Look it up on a family tree website. He's a muslim, and a direct ancestor to the Iraq dictator, Saddam Hussein. Do you need more evidence? Of course we all know he was killed and hung by US forces. So they are not related anymore. But the bloodline, there lies.

This is the the biggest joke in the U.S, you go to war to take out a dictator with the Hussein family name and then you vote a relative of that family into the presidency.

Does that make sense?

In my opinion, it's a contradiction. what can you do to help? Vote for Hillary, because she's the right person to lead the country into the right direction.

Thread title modified to reflect the joke nature of the claim.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This thread should be in the Humour and Jokes forum. Where the heck did you get the facts on this? I don't see any links, so I must assume you made this up!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Nope. not a joke man. check out this link.

wonkette.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Don't you think maybe if you got his name correct, it may influence your decision more than that hookie website?

Barack Hussein OBAMA

His last name is OBAMA.... NOT Hussein....

Once you get your facts straight, then you can make up whatever you want...

Semper

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
But see, that's even worse. Hussein is HIS second name! So, U saying.. I could be calling our next president Mr. Hussein. I'd feel very weird doing that. Man, what a horrid idea, Vote for Hillary man! are you in Texas?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
No I am not in Texas, and why would you call him Mr. Hussein when that is clearly and factually NOT his name?

I don't call the current President Mr. Walker, do you?

Semper

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
So everyone called Saddam or Hussein can not run for any office in the US?

Just because you share a name and maybe a family link with Saddam Hussein does not mean he shares any on the values.

People should be judged on their own actions and record.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Nope. not a joke man. check out this link.

wonkette.com...

I failed to find anything in this link that said Barack Obama was related to Saddam Hussein.
So as I said before, this belongs in the Humour and Jokes thread. If your going to make things up, you might want to link to something that backs up your assertions with some facts.

But then again you are in the habit of making up the facts!

[edit on 2-3-2008 by realmatrix]

[edit on 2-3-2008 by realmatrix]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
So everyone called Saddam or Hussein can not run for any office in the US?

Not everyone. But Barack yes. For two reasons. he's a muslim and has visited the middle east. wouldn't be surprised if he's actually working for al queda. of course, that's my opinion.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!

I had no idea, thank you for clearing up somethings I have been confused about..

See I visited the Middle East too, I must be working for them as well by your logic....

This is so typical of anyone that would support Bill's Babe, Hillary, unintelligent BS.

I would caution you however that ...

By becoming a member of these domains, you agree to the following:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

Might want to be careful with the obvious fabrications....

Semper

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I never stated as fact. it's only a theory, but I think i'm pretty close. I see ties all around why don't you?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It would seem that this is a test not only for myself but for the entire people of this great republic. Obama or Hillary, hmmm. Inside each of us we have a method of determining what is truthful or what is false. We have been given words which have been indelibly written in our hearts. Their is no new truth or new way their is only love and compassion and with these things we have been given our fool-proof method of discovering the truth or in the whom you would like to see as the next president. I vote unequivocally for Obama because he is new and fresh and untainted by the avarice which characterizes Hillary. What America needs is change and what better change could you have than an African American who walks by faith and belief in all that is good and wholesome. OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I never stated as fact. it's only a theory, but I think i'm pretty close. I see ties all around why don't you?

Ah.... Let's see shall we?

You said:

Obviously, Barack Obama Hussein is a direct relative of Saddam Hussein.

Obvious Fabrication Number 1

You said:

He's a muslim, and a direct ancestor to the Iraq dictator, Saddam Hussein.

Obvious Fabrication number 2

You said:

Do you need more evidence

Supporting your fabrications.

But the bloodline, there lies.

Obvious Fabrication Number 3

So it would seem you are not posting your opinion, but as those are all your own words, you are fabricating and directly against the T&C... Beside being silly and ridiculous...

Just advice my friend. People have been banned for posting false information as fact, as you have.

Semper

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Originally posted by jedimiller
He's a muslim, and a direct ancestor to the Iraq dictator, Saddam Hussein. Do you need more evidence? Of course we all know he was killed and hung by US forces. So they are not related anymore. But the bloodline, there lies.

Specifically, what is wrong with being a Muslim to you? Your comment seems very racist to me. So what if he is related to Saddam? And yes, I would like more evidence that he his related. Are the daughters of our president bad people just by a blood connection?

This is the the biggest joke in the U.S, you go to war to take out a dictator with the Hussein family name and then you vote a relative of that family into the presidency.

Does that make sense?

No, your thread makes no sense to me at all.

Just a little story for you about racist attitudes. One of my best friends is from India. She is Hindu, but had a last name like one of the rulers of Iran had. People actually threw rocks at her house, and one time started a fire in her front lawn. This was in a Chicago suburb. The people who did this were caught and served jail time. People took for granted that just because she shared the same last name with an infamous person, that she must be as bad as he was, which was wrong, since they weren't even from the same country and were not related in the least. Pretty silly, huh?

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It is physically impossible for Barrack Obama to have Saddam Hussien as a direct ancestor, as Jedimiller has suggested.

Barrack Obama's father was born in 1936. Saddam was born in 1937. How could they be part of the same direct line? It is impossible.

It's not so much a matter of (supposed) as it is a matter of (HOAX). I would like to encourage the assumption that the original post was sincere and that JediMiller has simply recieved bad information, but it IS bad information.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This thread is retarded. I hate you.

Mod note: Please have something to say about the topic and please be respectful of other members. One liners that do not contribute to discussion, posts that only derail threads, and posts which attack other members are all forbidden.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by The Vagabond]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
DUDE!
just... just... DUDE! whoa whoa whoa wait a minute?!? I was going to vote for Obama cause of Obama girl.

now I learn that he might have some obscure connection with a deposed deceased dictator? My god thank you oh thank you jedimiller for opening my eyes! I could have made a terrible mistake!

I guess I better vote for Hillary then!

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
It is physically impossible for Barrack Obama to have Saddam Hussien as a direct ancestor, as Jedimiller has suggested.

How is that impossible? I've tracked my own family tree using my last name back 300 years or so. How is the last name Hussein any different? it's very simple, he carries a second name of an iraqi citizen..Hussein being an original name from the country of iraq. it's clearly a direct relation to the dictator.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
How many time you have to be told Hussein is NOT a family name, it's a given name, one of the most common in the Arab world used from Bosnia through to Malaysia/Indonesia.

From WIKI

Husayn, Hussein, Hussain, Husain, Hosein (Arabic:حسین Turkish: Hüseyin), is an Arabic name which is the diminutive of Hasan, meaning "good" or "handsome". It is commonly given as a male given name among Muslims, after Husayn ibn Ali. In some Persian sources the form Háosayn is used

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon
How many time you have to be told Hussein is NOT a family name, it's a given name, one of the most common in the Arab world used from Bosnia through to Malaysia/Indonesia.

Oh? Ok, I guess I wasn't aware of that. Still, Khunmoon..I don't trust the guy. you know what I mean? :w:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join