It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sea of Energy in Which the Earth Floats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
RADIANT ENERGY --- The term Moray has used to describe that source of energy coming from the cosmos to earth and radiating from the earth back from whence it came. This is the energy the Moray device captures and could be described as those particles of energy pervading all space. In the evolution of energy and the evolution of matter these particles of matter and energy (one and the same) manifest under certain conditions as pure energy and under others as pure matter. Radiant Energy from the cosmos, like radiant particles of matter, being composed of an infinitesimal quantity whose behaviors are described by mathematical equations similar to those used for describing electrical waves, keeping in mind to differentiate between wavelength and frequency. Radiant Energy is particles of energy, just as light is wavelengths and particles are comparable to the electron and magneton: a ring of negative electricity traveling in a vortex with the speed of light, streams of energy quanta, each quantum having energy and momentum where the electron revolves around the proton at a distance equal to the electron radius.

This find seems to be non-believable, except for the fact that it has been well documented.

There was an old radio box of conventional design with two headphones plugged into the box. Dr Moray tuned the device by turning the knob in front. He handed me one set of headphones and one set to my nephew Mr Clark Gardner; he then arranged for three people to walk out of the house into the street and carry on a conversation to which we were tuned� I was sure I was listening to these three men. I remember distinctly it was raining at the time and I could hear the patter of the rain on the pavement as they walked. I remember them saying they had better hurry back into the house lest they get wet.

In the course of their return, I wondered if I might hear other people talking, and despite the advice of Dr Moray not to fool around with the tuning device, I moved the knob slowly and heard very distinctly the sounds of a railroad station: the whistle of a train, and a porter or the station master at his station saying, "All aboard". The nearest station to the receiving set would have been a minimum of 5 miles�

Thomas Henry Moray

[p. 161] The original patent application was first filed in 1931. This application was rejected on a number of bases. First (Figure 17), "Because no means was provided for causing the cathode to emit an appreciable number of electrons, the current produced in the cathode by the antenna will not heat the cathode to a temperature at which an appreciable number of electrons per second are emitted" (In other words, according to Thomas E. Robinson, Commissioner of Patents, a solid state device, a transistor, cannot possible work). Second, because "No natural source of electric wave energy is known to the Examiner and proof of the existence of such a source is required". In other words, it was not enough for Moray to demonstrate the effect of the energy source; he also had to identify it, which he could not do�

Here is a genius, identified and acknowledged, but yet his free energy device, is yet to be built for society.

This article has caused me to ponder the simplicity of the device and if it could be replicated today, considering the time era of which it was invented.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
"This article has caused me to ponder the simplicity of the device and if it could be replicated today, considering the time era of which it was invented."

This article caused me to ponder the simplicity of past eras and how easily people could be fooled.

Wait, you actually believe this?

TANSTASFL

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Howard, I dont think you read anywhere about what I believe.

But having an electronic and power knowledge I read nothing in this that reeked of foolery.

Quite honestly, the technical descriptions do make sense, although apparently based on Tesla science.

(Did Tesla fool me too ?!)

I am way more than willing to discuss the electronic theory that is described, not that I know the answer, but that I can speak the level necessary to come to some conclusions.

Consider the crystal radio, no batteries required, and operates forever.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Do you think Moray was onto Zero Point energy, as claimed by some of his supporters, or was he tapped into some kind of atmospheric electrical source of the type briefy discussed at this USAF HAARP webpage?

"At auroral latitudes, the ionosphere carries an electric current that may reach magnitudes up to or beyond a million amperes. This natural current, called the auroral electrojet, can change in dramatic ways under solar influence. When it does, large, potentially damaging currents and voltages can be induced in long terrestrial conductors such as power lines and oil pipelines."

www.vs.afrl.af.mil...

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Condorcet]

top topics

join