It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Cross to Appear in Heavens Late This Year...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Sorry if someone already posted this, people say that this is the warning from God, two comets' tails will cross eachother forming a crucifix in the sky late this year, supposedly visible to the naked eye.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Cool! God works via the universe in many ways to make an impression on all that lives.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Maybe rather than a warning from God, this a reassurance that he is there for us.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
well its a better way for people to meet god than the whole "see god on tv" thing that happened a few years ago, anybody remember that? or am i totally insane? or both?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
God was on TV?

Well my perception of God is quite different than many, being of a eastern doctrinal influence.

I think its mere coincidence.

Deep

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i love your positive attitude.
wish i could keep more of one.

cross in the sky does mean the rapture may be coming soon? any rapture awaiterz?

so how do yall believe pre tribulation, mid trib,
or post trib.

when i wrote mid trib just heard an odd noise outside my window sort of bird like

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The Cross in the Sky

As late as 1965, the three days of darkness was spoken of again in a holy person in Europe: 'The Divine fire and the fire of hell will arrive and last during the days of darkness indicated by all the saints. My luminous cross will appear in the sky, it will be the sign that the final events are close, and will remind all of My terrible passion, so that they will have time to reflect, for I shall not punish the world without previous announcement. All will have time to comprehend the significance of that cross in the sky, and everyone shall see it. All will know, even those who 'reject' it, that this My cross will be the sign that a Redeemer came once to bring salvation and pardon. My cross will be honored as never before.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I pay more attention to the Woman cloathes in the Sun whose standing on the Moon with a crown of twelve stars around her head who meet her fulfillment the 8th of June this summer. But this cross is naturally also interresting. It's in the same prophecy.....

Blessiings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Could Mel's movie the" Passion of the Christ" coincede with this, perhaps, they are related in the "big" picture. Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
I pay more attention to the Woman cloathes in the Sun whose standing on the Moon with a crown of twelve stars around her head who meet her fulfillment the 8th of June this summer. But this cross is naturally also interresting. It's in the same prophecy.....

Blessiings,
Mikromarius

what lady, where? huh? never heard of it

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I predict in the near future that two clouds will merge and form the shape of a bear. All picnic baskets will then rise and go to heaven.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
Could Mel's movie the" Passion of the Christ" coincede with this, perhaps, they are related in the "big" picture. Just a thought.

Mel's film is a perfect fulfillment of the Icon of the Beast. It's right on time too. This summer the seven (or eight infact) year tribulation period will start it seems......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
what lady, where? huh? never heard of it

The rare transit of the Morningstar before the Sun. which will happen the 8th of June this year. It is the event written about in the Book of Revelation down to the least detail. And noone cares....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
"The Passion Of The Christ"

GO HERE:

www.telusplanet.net...

Read #'s

2003 06 3.1 thru 2003 06 07.1

By the way, note the prophets last name! GIBSON

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by cyberzee]

new topics