It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Catch a Cryptid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Sorry to say all animals,fish.birds,invertibrates.insects,did i leave any out have such a high sense of smell it's ridiculous.
I believe a white tail deer can hone in on tobacco smoke in the ten mile range.Bigfoot even with a possible smaller zone of smell has you pegged.
Don't get me going on colognes,antiperspirents,foot powders,tooth paste,ect..

A woman that claims to have contact with southern sasquatch says they love garlic.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mule skinner

I won't say that they don't have an exceptional sense of smell, they do. I just don't believe that it is used as much as most people think. Sure they can smell you but I don't think they pay that much attention to it unless it is overwhelming. I have always used simple woodsmoke as a mask and never had any issues with game behaving irratically. However noise and movement have caused many a good stalk to go bad. [I once sneezed about 8-10 feet away from a buck whitetail and about got gored. funny now not then] I don't see any wildlife behaving any differently. But then I haven't seen the big tall hairy guy either. Who knows?

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by reluctantpawn
A large group of noisey city dwellers will be lucky if they see a squirrel. If you can sit still for an extended amount of time you will be surprised at what you can see.

Absolutely right. The number of bigfoot 'hunts' I have seen have all convinced me the 90% of sasquatch hunters are clueless. They stomp around in big groups, talk loudly, set up massive camps... it's hilarious.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
i cant find nutin

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join