It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept. 11 redux: Video shows jet vaporizing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

My point was given the size of the "hole" before any further collapsing damage, looked to be to small, or would not be what one would expect for such a large Jet.

Regarding the engines, in the 1940's an engine went through the Empire State Building, right through from the front to the back and then landed on the street and was readily identified.
NOTE: and this is IMPORTANT: The plane that hit the Empire State Building was smaller and the engine was as well.

Same, with the South Tower in New York, an engine went through the front and out the back.

Where are the Engines at the Pentagon> Or if not that, where are the impressions or the vertical stabilizer?

In other words given the types of buildings engines have survived in my examples, then we should see an engine intact somewhat and displayed as wreckage.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by talisman]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I have seen the planes they use for these tests. I said back then that their parameters were screwed.
They use F-4's, F14's,etc with ALL of the electronics (a very great part of the birds' gross) removed. To get the weight(mass) back up they use sandbags.
Not a very favorable comparison in these instances. IMHO

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mothershipcalling

mothership, you're new...we all were new, once.

Friendly advice: Bad sarcasm isn't a good idea, leaves a bad taste in others mouths.

WW

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

talisman, I don't know. I admit, evidence is not forthcoming as relates to the Pentagon.

The core of a Fan Jet could, with all of the kinetic energy it has, pass right through a floor of the WTC. And, subseqently, fall to the ground.

The Pentagon is an entirely differently built structure. On a B757 the most massive, and densest components, are of course the two engines.

In the wheel well, there are other fairly strong components, and I mentioned the gear was obviously retracted...the gear struts are reasonably massive, made of steel I believe. Hydraulic tanks, as well, are steel. Though, they aren't all that big, at most 2 feet in diameter.

The Flight Recorders were recovered, were they not, from AA77? If the airplane was flown, with gear retracted, for just a few seconds close to the ground, the GPWS (reading the Radio Altimeter) will sound, and it will say 'Too Low, Gear" "Too Low, Flaps" "Too Low, Gear" "Too Low, Flaps"...it will cycle between both warnings, that's what a GPWS does.

Is this, are these warnings recorded on the CVR??? Check it out. Because I don't know.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I will be the first to admit I really don't know either, but what I can say there are some strange oddities regarding the Pentagon. I still do believe that a plane of that size and make had something to do with what we see, but something is not being shown.

This is my hunch, I don't know if it is true, but this is my feeling on the matter. There is something about the Plane that *IF* shown could prove that it wasn't flight 77, that is why they won't show the plane or match the serial numbers.

Perhaps the plane had onboard explosives? I don't know. Or moves in such a way that signified it was something other then an ordinary Jet.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by talisman]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

I am just starting to study some of the 'naysayers'...or whatever they prefered to be called...'truthers'?

There is a lot to 'weed' through (no pun).

pilotsfor911truth.org seems to be the 800-lb gorilla in the room, we will see.

Peace.

Adding...my only concern with the website, pilotsfor911truth, is...they are selling DVDs. AND, they write it as 'DVD's'....the extra apostrophe is superfluous. "DVD" is singular, "DVDs" is plural....an apostrophe denotes a possesive, or a contraction. (Guess they won't let me join, now!)

[edit on 6-3-2008 by weedwhacker]

[edit on 6-3-2008 by weedwhacker]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join