It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

altered news images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I was looking at the news from cnn.com and the head line reads israeli airstrike hits hamas premier office, the image they use for this headline is an obvious edited image i was even able to get adobe info from the image.

why do you suppose they feel the need to edit images to make them look more war like. is it just me or do they always try to make the sitiuation look bad for the palestinians in images (not that it isnt bad).

I just wish reporters and the like could actually do the reporting truthfully and gain a little respect back from the viewers.
i dont know maybe it is just me but for the last few years i barely been able to read the news it has been such garbage. all it is now in my opinion is corporate and govt propaganda that they want us to hear and not what we should be hearing.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
IT'S HAPPENED BEFORE

Israel is the object of this manipulation as well.
The media's job is to turn molehills into mountains or mountains into bigger, snowier mountains.

The MSM never gets away with this crap anymore thanks to people like yourself and the internet, which is why many media personnel attack the freedom on the net.

Good post S and F for you.

edit: can you post link and possible debunk?

[edit on 4-3-2008 by DINSTAAR]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. The world needs to see this, especially America itself which has long been poisoned by corrupted media.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It's annoying that they have to manipulate the media like this. People involved in the media, the government or other possibilities must want the public to see something with a certain view.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It is annoying how the media is manipulated willingly so. Consider the few frames released allegedly showing a "plane" HITTING THE PENTAGON ON 9/11....

join