It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I think this is what you've all been waiting for guys. I can see an official disclosure on it's way, pretty soon.

Go to the following website and read it carefully:

www.exopolitics.org...

Here's an extract:

The emphasis on possible societal upheaval due to growing UFO sightings was reminiscent of recommendations of the 1953 Robertson Panel, convened by the CIA, which identified adverse public reactions as a major security threat that could be exploited by foreign enemies. The UN discussions appeared to match concerns identified in both the 1953 Robertson Panel and the 1961 Brookings Report to the U.S. Congress, over ramifications of UFO reports and the eventual discovery of extraterrestrial life.

This is why the US Government is preparing pre-emptive contingency plans for the implementation martial law.

Best regards

Myrdyn

Listen to half of what you hear and believe half of what you listen to.

Replaced 'all caps' in title

Please read The Use of ALL CAPS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3/3/08 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
However there is no guarantee these political bistandards....poor people.....won't get nocked off before they try too do another disclosure act.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Of course they given themselves an out as well. Disclosure only if G8 countries are stable and have democratic style government and the sightings continue at the current rate until 2009. Also read the article about how the government has manipulated our public mindset regarding UFOs for the past 60 years. That's the REAL scary stuff!

Galatic COINTELPRO-Exposing the Covert Counter Intelligence Program Against Extraterrestrial Contactees

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
i don't think disclosure will happen like this

i want it to happen but it wont happen this way

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I perceive any initial "disclosure" will be a cover.

top topics

join