It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infiltration of Earth by ET??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaurouge
I'll chime in here with an old bit of audio that could be nothing more than a fluke, a hoax, or add weight to this, you decide for yourself, of course.
youtube.com...

Sounds to me like these aren't the "greys" but something different and more sinister. If there is weight to this concern, and I wouldn't doubt there is, than I have one reaction... yikes!

Man, I just feel bad for all those people with "legit" messed up fingers. That would be some messed up discrimination, I do dun say so muh'self.

I had a powerful psychic experiance with this person. I felt like my rose was runny and my eyes were crying for atleast 4 minutes for an unknown reson. I dont believe in government mind control. I dont know anything about aliens etc. But I felt something in this video. Thank you for a harsh psychic emotional experiance............

I have never cryed at a youtube video. espcecially about something with even the talk of aliens. I was seeing cacoons of some aswell.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by nuclear_terrorism]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I fixed the link. Good point on the 'double" infiltration. Is nothing as it seems?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
In the article the "real" villians are our government which has cleverly been manipulating society regarding their(ETs) exitence for 60 years. Even the National Enquirer was purchased by a CIA crony and was used to ridicule contactees and to make the whole subject unbelievable to us. Its a long article but worth the read. Here's the link.

exopoliticsjournal.com...

Reading it now.

I just wanted to say, this article is excellent and a must-read for all, IMHO

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eaurouge

The original call was much longer explaining why he was so freaked out, talked about how government agenda is to decrease population, involvements of ET, Area 51 then he gets cut off (screaming) and radio station get shut down for a short time (first time in C2C history that entire network shuts down on live show), interrupting the call. I remember I was listening to that show the same night. This was not a hoax!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join