It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infiltration of Earth by ET??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Project Camelot interview with "John Robie"

I'm now much closer to the complexities involved in the UFO field and the government involvement. There's certainly a serious threat by some visiting UFOs and further problems caused by alien visitors who are integrated into our society, possibly holding high positions in government. These aliens - who look like us - are here for unknown reasons and this is causing many problems for those trying to find them.

There's very little doubt they've been here for many years and they have occasionally had meetings with certain very high ranking people. One very high ranking military officer wrote about one such meeting. These meetings are far and few between and the individual is chosen by the alien for such meetings which take place under extreme secrecy.

These aliens operate above normal government knowledge and they are pursued by highly trained hunter killers of several nationalities who operate to eliminate them. Normal people getting close to the truth of what is happening are getting into very dangerous areas and will quickly have a fatal accident. They will not permit anybody to rock the boat. I was warned I would be killed because of some of my work.

The aliens are highly intelligent and have possibly obtained positions at a very high level and this is of great concern to senior authorities. My information is that the only way they can be recognized is by a deformed finger on one of their hands. To hide this they usually wear gloves or a bandage on the finger as if they have had an injury.

The fact that they look like us and mingle amongst us secretly begs the questions: Why are they here and what are their intentions? Why are they so secretive? There are people in very high places who consider them a threat and have squads out looking for them with intent to kill. This is no doubt why they stay secret. The truth is that we fear what we don't understand.

Mindblowing truth, or paranoia to the extreme?

ET operatives organizing a secret coup d'etat of Earth - or maintaining one that already happened long ago???

Benevolent cousins of Sarek and Spock?

Discuss!

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
wasnt this a tee vee series back in the 70s ?????????????

i definitly remember the finger thing

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Yes it was , a tv show called the Invaders, a guy called David Vincent if i remember right travelled around america searching for them and killing them, its the little finger that is crooked on the left hand i think?

But i think they will have fixed that now, esp on my telly..

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
oHH great the clones are going to start hunting real people now, they should quit while they are ahead.

E.T shaking down humans, Humans shaking down E.T.S, Interrogation for interrogation.

How cute a secret op program verses the Black Triads, or 'Black Trinities' good luck.

Can I see this on the big screen please should be interesting.

E.T. asks: How do you know about us?

Real Human replies: I don't give a fig about what you know.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'll chime in here with an old bit of audio that could be nothing more than a fluke, a hoax, or add weight to this, you decide for yourself, of course.
youtube.com...

Sounds to me like these aren't the "greys" but something different and more sinister. If there is weight to this concern, and I wouldn't doubt there is, than I have one reaction... yikes!

Man, I just feel bad for all those people with "legit" messed up fingers. That would be some messed up discrimination, I do dun say so muh'self.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by eaurouge

I do not see how you took that call as having to do with aliens? I have always thought that it was about some cataclysmic event like a sunspot or massive water event, something natural.

( The utube video is that old Art Bell area 51 caller)

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Ah, listen to it again closely... the part about aliens "not being what they claim to be." Read the sidebar as the poster went on to detail the part of the conversation that was cut out by whatever. He described how a precursor of NASA "let them in." Like I said, could be a fluke, but something about it just bothers me enough to wonder.

By the way, funny you mentioned the cataclysm bit... I agree that's what he was referring to. Pole shift perhaps? In my CIA thread I mentioned having conversations "cut off" after the first exchange... whether or not it was the CIA/NSA I don't know, but regardless, I had a very interesting reply from Richard Phillips (Los Alamos) about the pole shift.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by eaurouge]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Oh really? Tell me what his comments were please.

As for the part about they let them in, I think he was just jumping around subjects trying to get out several points before they zeroed in on his location.

waiting

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I wish you could U2u me, because it is now 130 am and I am going to bed soon. I am interested in Richards comments to you though. Do you have a link to your thread? I will wait a few more minutes for your reply. I hope this is not off topic, however it just may not be...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Sorry about the delay, I went off the site for a bit. Check your U2Us, though.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
My story about a recent escapade I had with big brother is posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have a good friend, 57 years of age and a good mind, who is new to the subject of ET cover ups and the "NWO" and what not. He's always complimented me for a having a very sound, objective mind, something to be honest I feel I have as well. After all the compliments he's given me even behind my back, he does not really believe my story.

I just sat down with another friend tonight and told him in detail what happened, and that's the only way people truly realize that not only of course did it happen, but the culprit (our lovely Central "Intelligence" Agency) was remarkably clever at how they went about this. They literally played off a conversation in progress, effectively hijacking it, and then let me get the messages they wanted me to receive that would make just enough sense that I wouldn't catch on to the fact my identity had in fact been stolen. I'm reading what I'm typing now and it just doesn't do any of it justice, or make much sense. I'd have to sit down with you (and the likes of ignorant_ape as well, obviously, who I doubt would bother entertaining me at this stage judging by his response!) and explain in person and in more detail how they actually pulled it off.

My response to i_a and others who feel that an agent wouldn't say anything because they are constantly reminded that what they are being told is classified information not to be shared with the outside world, is that hey, people from the agency and others like it talk all the time, sometimes before they're even out of them! The ones that do the latter are particularly brave, but in my contact's case, equally and worryingly naive.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
wait....my finger is crooked. how come nobody told me i was one of these things? I could be in a high government position pulling strings and nobody bothered to let me know? thanks.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Yes it was , a tv show called the Invaders, a guy called David Vincent if i remember right travelled around america searching for them and killing them, its the little finger that is crooked on the left hand i think?

Yes, if you read the whole article, they say that they have had many people write in and say "oh that's just the plot of The Invaders".

But their source says that "they" often purposely take real, classified information and arrange to "hide it in plain sight" by putting it in a movie or TV show. That way if too many people start believing it, they can very easily be ridiculed and dismissed - "oh come on, that's just a TV show, don't tell me you really believe that???"

I have to say, this is a concept I've already been toying with in various threads, and when I found possible confirmation of it in the article, I was really freaked out!

Especially the bits about "extremely dangerous information to know" and "very nasty fatal accident"!

Maybe I should shut up now?? Sorry spookies!

[edit on 2-3-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

hi there MrdDstrbr...

i am not sure but i think think David Icke and the reptillian believers subscribe to your theory.

i found this article a while back and when i read your post i thought it might fit in with your topic.

There is a real possibility that an
alien form of consciousness can exist in human bodies alongside
other *normal humans* without them realizing it. This is what a
practical alien race would do if they were to come to a different universe for some sort of dimensional conquest. In fact any advanced alien intelligence will realize that if they are going to infiltrate a universe outside their own with beings already occupying it they are going to have to assume the dominant form.

www.west.net...
Alien souls inhabiting human bodies on Earth

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Yes the concept is very "Icke"-ish isn't it?

While I don't really buy into the whole "shapeshifting reptilian" thing, he may be correct about certain secret societies and elite bloodlines covertly ruling and enslaving us for hundreds, maybe thousands of years....

My own pet theory is that "The Invaders" are simply human-looking ETs, from the Draconis constellation. But since the Draconis constellation is shaped like a dragon or serpent, and thus named "dragon" in Latin, people get caught up in all this "reptilian" mythology which may not be true at all....

Why do the Rothschilds (Red-shields) have RED DRAGONS on their shields and in loads of their artwork? And in Revelations, Michael did battle with a RED DRAGON in "Heaven" (Space)? Hmmm......

[edit on 2-3-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
wasnt this a tee vee series back in the 70s ?????????????

i definitly remember the finger thing

Yes I think it was the 60's though. It was a Quinn-Martin series called "The Invaders" and the main character could tell the aliens because their little finger was crooked.

Edit: I found a link www.tv.com...

[edit on 2-3-2008 by damwel]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

This is about that coast to coast video. I immediatly thought that part about they're not who we think they are may refer to what we think of as aliens really being demons(fallen angels) Sort of a Sherry Shriner take on things. And about how they could be moving us to safety but their not... the coming of Nibiru or Planet X. Who knows... but it raised the hairs on the back of my neck a little.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
MrdDstrbr quoted Jon Robie:

"My information is that the only way they can be recognized is by a deformed finger on one of their hands".........

I knew Jeremy Beadle was one of them.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Chai-Tea]

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Chai-Tea]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

According to an article by Michael Salla the aliens who look just like us have inffilrated society to study the differences between our nationalities and prepare us for entry into galactic society. They sure sound nice. I hope he's right. In the article the "real" villians are our government which has cleverly been manipulating society regarding their(ETs) exitence for 60 years. Even the National Enquirer was purchased by a CIA crony and was used to ridicule contactees and to make the whole subject unbelievable to us. Its a long article but worth the read. Here's the link.

exopoliticsjournal.com...

[edit on 3-3-2008 by MsSmartypants]

[edit on 3-3-2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

Hmm your link isn't working MsSmartypants...

I am wondering if there are actually human-looking ETs on BOTH sides, ie if the "real villians" in the government, CIA, MIC, NWO etc, are ALSO infiltrated by ET?

It would sure explain a lot....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join