It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't find a wife? Buy an underage bride online!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Why can't they just show this site on to catch a predator...
Wonder how many people they could catch if they did show it and reverse the address to that fake house.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Lol blatent fake. As if the US law enforcement wouldn't have already taken this down if it were real.

Actually come to think of it that begs the question... if its fake or a hoax, why hasnt it been taken down by the police?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
As some have already pointed out, this is a fake. Haha, it was actually reported on the "MSM" over a month ago.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Its most likely a hook for the TV Show "To catch a predator." Catching all the folks that want underage kids and teens. Hope I don't see anyone from ATS on the show!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Dang it gotta find another place for a prom date...j/k

But seriously my heart just skipped a beat. I'm not to surprise if this type of things really does underground though, which is the sad part....

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Again, with so many fake website it just goes to show one very important detail. If you write anything on a website - no matter how crazy it sounds or how made up it is - there will be people who read that website and believe it without even questioning whether it is fake or not. That's sad.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Our daughter was really nervous walking down the aisle, but she seems okay now and the money we got let us keep our farm and even add on a few acres.

Ha ha.
Funniest spoof-page i've seen for a long time.

From snopes.com

[...] the site's creator, John Ordover [...] has acknowledged that he did indeed set up MarryOurDaughter.com as a parody intended to draw attention to inconsistencies in state marriage laws.

It is thought provoking that certain places will allow someone to marry before they can drink, smoke, drive or have sex.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wow,for conspiracy theorist you guys should get a since of humor. You would have to be dense to even for a second think this site was actually real.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Wow! Twentytwo years ago it was a SIX pack and a good JOB.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Actually come to think of it that begs the question... if its fake or a hoax, why hasnt it been taken down by the police?

Why. Is it illegal to put up a joke website? Unless they were actually selling underage girls, where is the crime?

CT

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist

I was under the impression that theyre actually taking money, with or without "delivery".

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I don't want an underage bride. However, i'd be fine with an 18 year old Bride! where do I sign up?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
LoL...I remember seeing this site about a year ago...took me about 2 minutes to determine it was a hoax...funny stuff though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join