It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What causes paranormal activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
what are ghosts? vapors or what is there atomic makeup? like what are they made of.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thats a good question! there are so many theories on that one that its hard to believe in just one. Are they the souls/spirits of the dead? demons or angels? Possibly its just a manifestation of positive or negative energy that we ourselves conjure up. Perhaps its all of the above. Personally I have seen and heard too many unnatural and weird things to not believe in ghosts/spirits. When I was younger I lived in a house where many odd things happened such as doors opening and closing by themselves, a silhouette of a man walking down the hall behind translucent glass and the dog and I running after it to investigate and find nothing there. Waking up and having all the cupboards opened and the dishes stacked on the counter. I have a picture somewhere which I will post if I can find it of my sisters and I sitting around a chair at Christmas. In the chair (which is for some reason a little darker) you can make out a form of a person sitting there and a face.

Just because there is no definite evidence of something doesn't mean its not real.

new topics

join