It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7sART

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ill have to put some of my art work up some time my latest work is in screen printing ive also done some in photography but that is more modern. I have also sent Gryffen some of my work maybe she can post it as im not in college till next week. And also have an exhibition comeing up in a few months

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Yes please post your artwork, and congratulations on your upcoming exhibition. Are exhibitions just for exhibiting, or do you sell your work there as well?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
if anyone has intrest in my work it is for sale ive had a few people ask me about it just a matter of what you can afford sorry should have said my work is on my college comp have to get it taken off and post it

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
where's your link? I can't find your art to look at!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
SE7

from my hnd exhibition sorry for the bad pic lol plus i had more work to the left and in front of me and i the main hallway those two screen prints are based on where i live and new york sky line my work was based on buildings

[Edited on 31/8/2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
i cant get on to see your pics!!

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
next time your on chat ill show you the one i had just that the I used In here i deleted ill try to put it back up

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Alright 7

the link you provide is that the exhibition stuff you had up?

and it looks real good

hope to see more sometime

rynaldo

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
yeah from my hnd course recently just a friend took a pic the rest are waiting to be developed i had 3 prints, 9 photographs, 2 collarge and a installation piece.

new topics

top topics

join