It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things come up . . . in conversation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It doesn't happen often, but occasionally I am surprised by what gets into print in Canadian newspapers. The Toronto Globe and Mail is a stodgy old publication that still seems to employ people interested in getting to the bottom of (some) things. It appears that someone down in Arizona reads the Globe.

The story concerns a man from Vancouver (as I thought) who was claiming to be the illegitimate son of JFK. It was treated somewhat casually in the press up here for the most part and I didn't take it seriously for the most part. Somebody at the Globe has really looked into it. The article was picked up by an Arizona paper (see link):

www.azstarnet.com...

The family link that connects the mother of a man who recently identified himself as John F. Kennedy's son to the former president has its dusty roots in this scrubby town on the southern border of Texas.

My question to Jim is, did you ever talk to Madeleine Brown about these people? She strikes me as the kind of person who might know the truth about this story. Or did you ever hear about this through other sources, who might know other things too. It alludes to a different side of the relationship between JFK and LBJ.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Howdy ipsedixit,

The possible Canadian offspring of JFK was never brought up with Madaleine Brown because no one knew of this story until recently and well after her death.

I have looked into this man's allegations and concluded that, even if there was something there, it will be suppressed and go nowhere. The key point is that a DNA test failed to prove any relationship with JFK. Check out the lengthy article in Vanity Fair. Furthermore Jack Worthington Jr.'s family all deny any such relationship, including his mother, who would be the most closely connected.

I'm afraid this story is a non-starter.

Jim Marrs

join