It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Needed from Experts - UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

What I thought was a story bout spirits has now moved on to area 51 and 11th plain. Anyone heard of the 11th plain? Also this guy gives a very detailed account about the grays and convinces us they are harmless.

The whole story is on quite a few forums in different names and cities. Its all very weird and some are getting paranoid about it. Id appreciate some input on 11th plain. Writer of this stuff talks about gallactic travel and speed that makes star trek look amateurish.

Its on other sites but this is the one I got it from

www.birminghamuk.com... under the Michael Pennington or 11th plain heading. Easy to see which one - 95,000 visitors.

Anyones expert advice on UFO phenomena is what Im really after and the airline called Janet that deals with Nevada.

Thanks folks

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think he writes a great fictional story. Great imagination and story writing skills. I say get him a book deal and let him do a series.

As for being real..LoL
All I can say is im not going out and buying black shoes and clothes for a suicide party with my friends so we can catch the Hale Bop comet to the 11th plain.....

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by NexusAtom]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
what is going on here before i even check this site out ....there is slowly but surely a leak that is going to turn to a flood concerning aliens....in 3 to 4 yrs. look for the media to start revealing the fact that aliens really do exist . if you want to know more u2u me
thanks

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
what is going on here before i even check this site out ....there is slowly but surely a leak that is going to turn to a flood concerning aliens....in 3 to 4 yrs. look for the media to start revealing the fact that aliens really do exist . if you want to know more u2u me
thanks

Why cant you just post this wisdom for everyone to see?

Cut the mystery #, alright?

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well, as for the 11th plain or "plane" as it should be referred to... At least two different informants have come forward, speaking of a program "Project Preserve Destiny" that involves telepathic transcribed communication between aliens and humans in the military. Supposedly, this contact can occur at different levels or "planes" of reality, and this may be related to what the author is talking about... (Though I think this particular auther is simply story-telling)....

As for JANET air, this is a private airline with it's own terminal, and is strictly for shuttling employees out to Area 51. Janet is legally owned by the same defense contractor as the the Area 51 base (blanking at the moment, think it's EG&G, or something to that effect). The planes are white with a red stripe, and there are a few in service (identified by their tail numbers). There are flights in the morning, and again in the evening, as well as throughout the day...(though fewer). Some employees also arrive at the base by busses (likely the lower echelon, such as janitors, and what not) which have their windows blacked out...

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Some of this information comes in the form of personal messages or email received via a friend or third party. I have found out that its not a religious conspiracy although it could look that way.

The web page even mentions electricity cuts and the full version of the 11th plain is difficult to locate now that they closed the forums. Even Pennington's own home pages still talks about the mission.

www.michaelpennington.co.uk...

Most of the ghost story and postings on the original forum have gone but the e book is still available. That doesnt help the rest of us get more details on the 11th plain.

If our human spirits were talking to each other and certain select humans by computer then just how is it possible that they are talking to alien spirits?

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I have to say that our government in the UK and similarly the USA and Canada have provided no detailed report or professional explanation for the recent power cuts experienced in our countries. National Grid said an "oversensitive automatic protection relay" shut off supplies to three power stations on 28 August 2003, leaving 410,000 homes and businesses without electricity and paralysing the Underground and train services.

a bit weird but not unlike allot of other stuff out there on the net. on the link provided mr pennington (deceased) seems to flick from fiction to reality the above quote from the link u provided actually happened in the uk around that date, the authorities said it was due to an old and failing grid system. i do remember reading somewhere about a world virus that would force the western world to shut down there systems and reboot, this could only be done by switching of all the power, and indeed after reading about this it actually happed first in america and then in england within a couple of weeks of each other. strange. i think it is inevitable that at sometime in the future there will be an awakening of some sort due to communications and the fact that this world is becoming smaller. it would only take a little bit of proof and a charismatic preacher of some sort to bring all those like-minded individuals together. as for aliens, i expect they will be involved to in some way, and if there not, we will write them in, somwhere in a conspiracy thoery.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NexusAtom
I think he writes a great fictional story. Great imagination and story writing skills. I say get him a book deal and let him do a series.

As for being real..LoL
All I can say is im not going out and buying black shoes and clothes for a suicide party with my friends so we can catch the Hale Bop comet to the 11th plain.....

Well said!

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
thanks

Why cant you just post this wisdom for everyone to see?

Cut the mystery #, alright?
He's a mysterious man! One cannot BE mysterious without speaking mysterious, even on a forum.

Damn James Bond and Austin Powers!

new topics

top topics

join