It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO triangle photos I have seen

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

Until then keep this topic alive. I believe these few images hold more truth than anything else I have seen on ATS to-date.

Well I will try, with internos's help I have got another email address for iwasabducted, well 2 actually, so I have already sent one, I am keeping my fingers crossed again.

I share your belief but if we cannot get hold of the data from the original images they will have a permanent question mark over them, it's spooky how there is no answer though

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Not sure if this one has been on ATS before...
It's from "The journal of Hispanic ufology"

Source: Triangular Ufo

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

was that taken during the last eclipse?
its kind weird how alot videos and pictures are turning up .

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by miguelbmx

The source only states "the recent lunar ecclipse"

And it was added 24/2/08 so i guess it is the latest one.

EDIT: sp fix

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Balez]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
the pictures look kind of like a stealth jet or something. But still, good photos.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
These maps are of sightings of triangle craft from three different databases put together in 2004, namely, NIDS, MUFON, and The Larry Hatch database.

NIDS Database

Full size image
The sightings of Triangles appear primarily adjacent to population
centers and along Interstate Highways. From the map, the Triangle sightings cluster on both coasts.
The flight path direction of the Triangle aircraft is shown by the direction of the black arrow on the map.
If an arrow points west, the Triangle was reported flying west.

The MUFON Triangle Database

Full size image

The Larry Hatch Triangle Database

Full size image

Three Databases Mapped

The maps of all all three databases combined, (NIDS, MUFON and Larry Hatch) which shows more than 700 sightings on a highway map of the USA.
The sighting of a Flying Triangle (denoted by a red Triangle) and the relationship to nearby towns and cities.
The circles denote the positions of nearby AFBs.
It can be seen that the locations of the AFBs in many cases overlap with populated areas. And many of the Flying Triangle sightings also occur in or near populated areas.

Source

A thought occurs that there are not many sightings in the remote areas on these maps and although NIDS say they do have some I suspect the lack is possibly due to nobody being there to see them, however we are unlikely to know this for certain.

I wish I could find similiar maps for Europe and the UK, I will keep looking.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by sherpa]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
very nice and spectacular pics. If they are real, they are a pretty lucky find by the man with the telescope, nicely done. The ship looks a lot like the ufo's from the wave we had here in Belgium in 89.

I keep an open mind to this, but I have to be honnest by saying that I could easyly reproduce this in Lightwave or Maya. The model is quite simple to make, basicly a triangle with 3 balls at the corners, a not to shiny metalic surface and a scene where it flies, so we can recreate the motion blur with a render in multiple passes.

Nice find tho.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

If the order of the photos is the order in which they were taken then it clearly shows the motion in the flight path; from a vertical dive to level out horizontal.

I see it differently. It looks to me like the object is moving to the left in all five images, but that it appears to be rolling as it does so. In other words, it starts almost upside down, and then rolls to the right. The final shot shows the left side of the object virtually "edge on".

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
In an attempt to make some sense out of the sightings I have tracked down these graphs.

I have not studied them in any great depth as yet but throw them out there for anyone who wants to see if they can detect any patterns in the data.

There almost seems to be a 4 year cycle between peaks lookin at the bottom graph but because I am not used to reading data I could be wrong.

Full size image

Full size image

Full size image

Full size image

Thanks and credit for above to Omar Fowler

Source for below

Flying Triangle Frequencies from Multiple Databases as a Function of Time.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is amazing. Last summer my brother was in Wisconsin at his friends lake house. They were both sitting on a little dock playing guitar when they noticed a very low flying, over a football field wide triangle with 3 bright white lights on each angle and an off center red light that flashed organically, like it was alive. He's seen other pictures and videos of black triangles, but he says none of them are exactly like the one that he had his encounter with. It flew slowly, no more than 15 miles per hour, over the lake and then directly over them. He said he was so scared that he hid under the chair he had been sitting in to try to keep it from seeing him. He said it made no noise whatsoever as it hovered over the lake. His friend's story is exactly the same and they both swear on their lives that it happened. Check out these videos from youtube, they remind me of what he said he saw and the craft in the pictures at the beginning this thread.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-3-2008 by InterestedObserver]

[edit on 6-3-2008 by InterestedObserver]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by InterestedObserver

It seems to me that triangles are amongst the most common of ufo sightings and it makes me wonder what percentage of people who have had these sightings actually make an official report to an organisation such as Mufon.

If you have experienced such a sighting I think it is important to make a report, if nothing else it helps pull together some statistics such as those I have posted.

Interesting that you say last year which would indicate they are still going on so are we experiencing peaks and troughs in there appearances.

There seems to be so many videos of triangles that I can't see the woods for the trees I am not particularly good at analysing them so I will remain on the fence as to there authenticity.

I will post the first part of "Unsolved Mysteries" program of the Belgium sightings wave though.

Part 2

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Thanks for the maps Sherpa I never realized we were as lousy at preventling Illegal Aliens from entering the US as we are GOOD at Interdicting Illegal Alien UFO's from leaving the US. two or three in Canada but none in Mexico :-)

By eagle1229 at 2008-03-08

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Eagle1229

Your welcome Eagle1229, but I think you will find, and I have not researched this, that the lack of sightings in Mexico is due to the data being gathered from organisations in the states.

Possibly Mexico has it's own reporting bodies but I am not sure, so there could well of been sightings there but those have not been entered into the database the maps were made from.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

The Thanks for the maps is genuine, the interdiction info was as much to prevent a one liner as to satisfy my urge for bad pun.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I didn't see this posted in the thread and it looks quite interesting. It's better than standard but maybe not good enough for a hoax attempt?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

This is is the Bakersfield UFO and is indeed interesting.

The footage was discussed in great detail with the participation of the two ladies in question here at ATS on this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well spotted and enjoy the thread.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I took the first image and enhanced it:..

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I took the first image and enhanced it:..

Ok, lets see if i can fix your image post.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Great post Sherpa, Star and Flag

These objects in your first post remind me of the Belgium and Chile triangles, what makes me wonder is the frecuency of the sightings of this objects, maybe it is a terrestrial craft?.

Here is another one:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Hi Camilo,

These objects in your first post remind me of the Belgium and Chile triangles, what makes me wonder is the frecuency of the sightings of this objects, maybe it is a terrestrial craft?.

Well for what my opinion is worth I think you are correct and if you said they were extraterrestril I would say you were also correct.

Sounds odd doesn't it ?

The thing is the behaviour patterns do not seem to fit the profile of say a secret military aircraft.

That being said there is evidence of somewhat similiar shaped aircraft in service and in rumour.

My only conclusion at the moment, and this could change in a heartbeat if any new evidence was presented, is that there are two distinct origins both terrestrial and extraterrestrial.

A little more detail can be found on this thread as I have just been discussing the same paradox:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Your video seems to show a triangle object but the usual caveats apply what are the details of the video, who took it, where, when and in what circumstances.

Thanks for your flag and star

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join