It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could software upgrades be paving the way for the nwo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hi all, Ive been using my pc a lot lately and have noticed a lot of software that's needed to be upgraded recently.

i just wonder if anyone else has had the same problem.for example,yesterday I was using the pc and an alert came up from Aol stating that they were no longer supporting the new Netscape browser so i got to thinking;what does Netscape have to do with Aol, unless they are trying to further their agenda of controlling everything on the internet. now i know Time Warner and Aol are one in the same now but how long until Time Warner (which happens to be my internet provider) and Aol control our browsers and decide that it's time for us to use a a browser that they see fit?

another thing i noticed is that yesterday when i was using my anti-spyware software; Adaware i think it was, and it took three years to load up, now keep in mind this was just after i had ran a complete spyware and virus scan with top of the line software. as of late i have noticed a lot of over the top updates and especially with ie browsers etc. so now my question is are the spyware/antivirus companies following suit and trying to become a single entity?

How might they further their agenda, well it is simple they could lock down ie slow down our spyware software internet browsers and computers until it is unusable and we decide hey this stuff is not working so we might as well download something that does work. at that point you have just given away another one of your rights to choose apples or oranges and that is what these companies thrive on.

how far will they go? We all know that people with a crap load of money are never satisfied with anything they have unless they are mentally stable i say this because some of the rich people i know were kind of out there, anyways unless their "doing the right thing" the truth is these companies think they can own everything under the sun which is apparently the case since everyone likes to buy into the bs that these companies feed them.

the reason how i know is because if we allow these companies to merge into a single entity and get entirely big headed with a couple crazy nut job ceo's at the helm they will be in charge of what we see and do on the internet and since it is their goal to control the masses there would be no better way for them to do that than to say if you want to use something you better do this or do that.

how do we stop it? simple get the truth out and keep your options open until it is time for us to fight these braisen bastards.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I personally have never been a fan of controlled web browsing or ISPs like AOL. I like the freedom of open source browsing. Maybe switch up to a more open ISP and use Firefox or other open source web browsers. - just a thought.

But ever since Star Trek, with the ability to have the whole society on one operating system, sorta speak... it's been a dream of many. Granted we all know what happens when one Dr. Evil has control over everything.

I think the only way to officially stop it, is to stop using the products.

[edit on 1/3/2008 by wyldwylly]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Dude..........

Upgrades would just make it easier for a "NWO" and implementing monitoring devices.

Get a firewall???

I mean, does it really matter, if they will try too bring on the satanist upruleing they will phail as all americans will rebel and I'll be the first too load my shot gun run out in the street and grab a strategic position and starting fireing at these drones.

If there is going to be a NWO, there is and there is nothing we can do about it except hope and pray to whatever essence of god we believe in as indviduals, as a belief in a higher power usually does result in some personal benefits as I've seen in my own life, and it's usually been alot more than just coincidence considering I'm a re-born believer past athiest because I hated life so much.

Basically -

Go buy as many firearms while they're legal and get a group of people that are ready too rebel against this insanity.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
although I think you "NWO" people are parranoids.

I do understand to the best of my ability that "software" that requires "updates" right out of the box, require the "updates" because part of the software "update" wouldn't get through consumor groups to say the least.

Though to be fair, most software updates are because the software was rushed to market.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
That would explain why VISTA is crap. It's an XP Downgrade if you ask me

But serious. You could be right. Big brother needs some open ports to spy on people. I'm sure big software companies have to cooperate in this matter.

I'll stick with OSX + firewall + Password. Not much comes close.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Does that mean that New World Order is a paranoid term that doesn't exist?

If yes, you might want to do some more research on the term New World Order and which people have used that term over and over again in speeches and press conferences.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
AOL practically own the name rights to Netscape Navigator. Netscape itself is based on Mozilla, which is the core of FireFox - which is open source software.

So, I can't see how something that is open source can be controlled by NWO godheads.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by abovetech

Originally posted by Incarnated

Does that mean that New World Order is a paranoid term that doesn't exist?

That's really a simpleton question but I'll answer it anyway.

Ofcourse the term "New World Order" exists. It's the linking together of 15 text based symbols that have some meaning. However the meaning is so vague, blobular, that it can be associated with just about any parranoid's thinking patterns. I've seen several types of paranoids talking about diffrent things compleatly but all using the term "NWO" and thinking they are all talking about the same thing. They are not even communicating with eachohter.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
For one everyone AOL "America" online portrays the all seing eye as their emblem.

NWO is no conspiracy and don't come at me even trying too convince me otherwise. No president would announce a NWO if they didn't intend for it at some point too be come a NWO.

You don't say "New World Order" and send over party supplies and some beer too china and russia, You say NWO and start trying to CHANGE everyone elses laws.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Also the NWO can referr too many other things And I'll guarantee you bub I'm not paranoid, I'm knowledged.

NWO referrs too the creators and founders, and pathmakers for it.
NWO referrs too the satanism within our government as a true NWO would involve peace and love not militaric campaigns going into Iraq because supposedly there was an "Al Queada" in Iraq when we funded the extremist Osama Bin Laden our selves.

How is the NWO a conspiracy when 9/11 was just a big movie like the mission too the moon, except, this was a real life movie that costed a whole lot more money and a whole lot of lives.

We allowed those planes too fly in to the buildings.

We have over 10000+ somehwat air controllers in america and you're gonna tell me they're not gonna signal the gov when 2 planes turn off their transmitters?

You're going too tell ME!

That radar didn't pick those planes up drifting off course?????

Yeah, blow it out your .....

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cruzados

There is no conspiracy there. AOL dropped Netscape for the same reason that Sony's Betamax went the way of the dinosaur- loss of marketplace.
It's pure economics. Firefox wiped the floor with Netscape.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Yes believing they are trying to watch you through the computer is just a self-delusional theory.

Take a nice deep breath,
And smell the industrialization.

If we want to know what someone is doing, we just will.

I mean, if I wanted too know what you're doing on your computer, I could.
I just need a few numbers a neat little thing called a port scanner and www.securiteam.com and I can scriptkiddy it up compile a few exploits in a EMUUNIX and drop bombs(buffer overflow) on your computers running services which will result in me being able too inject arbitiary code.

AKA shellcode.

From my shellcode I could easily upload a FTP Daemon, then from the backdoor FTP Daemon I could upload trojan/rootkit software and watch anything you're doing.

However, I quit doing this stuff at around 16. I lost interest after I realized I hacked into a k12 domain that had a pedophile in a yahoo chat room.

When I sent the K12 domain a email and got no response back, TELLING them that there was a user on their domain accessing adult materials through the Yahoo chats, I gave up on anything that could be known as "Morale".

top topics

join