It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting Read here!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
You want to find Alien communications? Try pointing the antennas, DOWN.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Is it just me who absolutely hates the way in which people write articles like that, they make the paragraphs so long that u get bored reading it, why cant people layout they're articles better? C'mon people, make the read interesting, use some gaps

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
sounds like my english teacher!

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If there is a lot of information to be told, it may take a few paragraphs to tell it. Personaly I would rather have all the information to justify my own conclusion then a shorten version with some information left out.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Nah..the poster was speaking of presentation...not length...

With multiple paragraph breaks, it's easier to find your place when you must break away and do other tasks... It also gives your eyes, and your brain, a little break. I'm right there with you...can't stand looooonnnnggg paragraphs...

Even in a short post like this, it works better.

Will have to give it a read...thanks.

Just to keep the mods off ya though...be sure to actually say something about the link, instead of just providing it...

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 07:04 AM
link   
That "interesting read" seems more like a sleeping pill

sorry, it's just long and tedious!

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopdopey
Is it just me who absolutely hates the way in which people write articles like that, they make the paragraphs so long that u get bored reading it, why cant people layout they're articles better? C'mon people, make the read interesting, use some gaps

I have to agree completely. Break things up. Make it easier on the eyes and the brain.

Staring at lines and lines of text can be tedious and mind-numbing. Makes it tougher to devote time to reading longer works, even if they're good.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Believer
www.dcca.nl...

~~++~~
...Kinda, interesting..
mostly the Tesla insights...
remarks that (at that time) radio models are 'ancient/outdated'

...then, was rekindled a rather random musing->
the HEISENBERG UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE-->

www.aip.org...
~~
... in a nutshell...this Heisenberg Principle, which establishes an electrons spin (by observation) can by
exotic physics & mastery of scale...become an
'instantenous communications' medium...

-->Perhaps thats what Tesla rekoned, as his characterization of then (1900-1932) radio technology!?
...an inefficient, slow, ponderous, transmission/emmission/radiation of radio waves...?

hey, ya'll...i'm just musing....you'd have to observe the
total atomic mass of the sun, to establish a 'benchmark' spin...& then 're-orient' the spin by a second observation
to create a 'communication' device...

WAY beyond mortals

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by riffraffalunas
hey, ya'll...i'm just musing....you'd have to observe the
total atomic mass of the sun, to establish a 'benchmark' spin...& then 're-orient' the spin by a second observation
to create a 'communication' device...

WAY beyond mortals

Which make Tesla's ideas all the more interesting. We may not have the ability to make use of his ideas even today, but the simple fact that he was able to think in such a way shows his true genius, I believe. Being able to theorize a process that you don't currently have the means to utilize is quite a leap in thinking, IMHO.

top topics

join