It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C2C Near Death Experiences with P.M.H Atwater **Audio**

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Found a load of C2C recordings, part of the batch had segments on NDE's, which fascinate me.

They talk to a lady called P.M.H Atwater, and yes you guessed it, her book.

"The Big Book of Near-Death Experiences: The Ultimate Guide to What Happens When We Die"

www.cinemind.com...

Most NDE threads on ATS end up with the fact that the brain can be stimulated into having "NDE" like effects, that the brain release of certain chemicals produce this effect and nothing else.
There have been case's of total clinical death, brain dead, yet the person is able to describe events around them after they have "died",which isnt possible right if you go by the brain and chemicals theory.

I will add to the files below if i find anything else related, please feel free to add anything else NDE related, or personal experiences that you can describe to us.

I found part 2 more interesting, as they talk more about "whats on the other side"

Part 1

Part 2

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Denied]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I want to see the links, I really do, but what is this Fast Files download crap? It's obviously spyware/adware.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well here is a list of videos from this lady www.youtube.com...

---skip to the end, story of a crew of firefighters having NDE's and seeing each other during an OoBE ...interesting at least!

[edit on 2-3-2008 by S.O.U.P.]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by S.O.U.P.
I want to see the links, I really do, but what is this Fast Files download crap? It's obviously spyware/adware.

Its not spyware/adware, trust me

I was looking for a site to host the audio files, and used fast files.

Just checked links, their fine, just enter the characters on the left and hit enter, download begins after.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Denied]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by S.O.U.P.
Well here is a list of videos from this lady

Thanks for that, il go through them later, did you listen to the audio?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Here is the last part , where they take calls, some interesting stuff.

One interesting account, and il try to explain as best as i can.
A man who had crashed his car into a tree, was very badly injured, and unconscious, he had an NDE like experience, where he was overlooking the crash scene, horrified at what he could see, watching his body loosing blood every where, knowing that unless he got help his body would surely die.
Cant remember the exact details, but where he crashed was quite desolate, and the nearest point of help was a house, that he had driven by on route to where he was going, his spirit moved "flew" to this house to try and raise some sort of alarm.

The man who owned the house could see a foggy like mist moving bizarrely outside the window, moving all about, he came out of his house to inspect, and could see smoke or something like that, that drew him to the crash site, raising emergency crews etc, and got the man to hospital, where he survived, but took many months to recover.

The man who had this NDE, was a very good artist, and was right handed, and had lost his right arm in the crash, as soon as he was capable, using his left hand he was able to draw the crash scene, exactly how it was, remember the car crash victim was unconscious at the time and didnt come round to any sort of consciousness for many months after.

Just one of many accounts from the audio posted above.

Last Part.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I can't get the fast files thingy to work, can you upload somewhere else pls?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I find this whole subject fascinating too but I am wary when experts start claiming the *definitive guide*. Part of the mystery of this is how very subjective each experience is and how different one can be from another. Admittedly there are certain similarities that tie each one together, still though and with all due respects to the lady it's a bit early for anyone to start using word like definitive guide.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
I can't get the fast files thingy to work, can you upload somewhere else pls?

Ok as requested, uploaded to a different site.
Cant understand why people cant download on other site, i tested it ok???

Here is part 1. It works, just wait for the countdown to finish before downloading.

www.megafileupload.com...

part 2

Part 3

I hope people who wanted to listen, are now able to download,please let me know any accounts or concepts or anything that intrigued you while listening.

Enjoy....Hopefully....

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hah, ok I'll check them out todays.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Here is a good website about N.D.E.'s, hope you enjoy,

www.near-death.com...

Lots of interesting stuff. I also do not believe in that chemical crap.

top topics

join