It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overload!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hey my name is Jace or James. either or is good to me. I kinda stumbled across this site after listening to a coast 2 coast am episode that talked briefly about indigo children. anyway coast 2 coast has really been my one and only place for paranormal info or anything of the type and I've only been listening for less then a year so everything is still fairly new to me and its kinda an information overload... which is a first to me. but i guess it can't be helped when now I'm trying to get into the paranormal, develop my dormant psychic abilities (if i have any), find out about indigo children, 2012. and a host of other things that have taken a back burner to a HUGE! stove.

Anyway a bit about me. I live in canada and am a firm beleiver in balance.. so much so i have a ying yang tattooed to the center of my back just about my shoulder blades. I've just recently started to look into developing any dormant psychic abilites that i might have (no luck yet) and I have a strong desire to push past fear. and the paranormal scares me. so I've had a strong desire to confront this fear and push past it. and maybe understand something to do with the paranormal so it won't terrify me so. oh and I work the night shift as a security guard... which is the WORST proffession to have while trying to delve into the paranormal. lol but still I'm down the path can't turn back now.

Any way I was hoping that this site could maybe help me or at least help point me in the direction of whats right and whats wrong.... like this indigo children thing.. I have alot of the so called traits. except i'm rather humble. i feel superior but I don't act it. I just act normal. and another thing is that there mission is to bring peace to the world suposedly.... I hate peace. I know it sounds crazy but the only way were going to have peace is with fear and oppression and I hate that I'd rather have freedom and war. so I guess my question is.. could there be anti indigo's?

Also is there any books that people could recomend about understanding the paranormal like aperations and entities of that sort i'm more into ghost and spirtits then aliens and big foot. I know there out there hiding I say leave them hide since there not doing anything bad.

so um ya this is me and why i'm here. hope to get some answers without more questions added to them. thanks for reading

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
First things first. Welcome to the board!

Having wierd dreams lately? The past year or two..?

IMHO, it is your attitude that is standing in your way.

You preferr "peace" through fear and war, now this is most certainly not the way.

I made myself go OOB once when my mind was pure and clear and before all that I had the same opinion about war and the purpose of it all.

But that doesn't work at all. Unless you want to become a evil 5 dimensional being who sucks the life out of everybody. But that isn't your intension is it?

BTW, i'm all about balance, my sign is Libra and i was born on 20-10-1988

As you can see a very balanced number., 20(10-10) 10(10) 19(1+9=10) and the year 88 is ofcourse simbol for infinity

To answer your question, i do not believe there is such a thing as anti-indigo children. I can't imagine it really, the indigo's (and that's allot of them, believe me) are the ones who are going to restore the massive junkjard earth after the cataclysm. So what are you going to do about it? That's my question to you...

Thanks,

PureET

[edit on 1-3-2008 by PureET]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacecam

Welcome, Jacecam!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™.

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

new topics

top topics

join