It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel kills 31 Palestinians in Gaza raid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Israel kills 31 Palestinians in Gaza raid

www.reuters.com

GAZA (Reuters) - Israeli forces killed 31 Palestinians, about half of them civilians, in the Gaza Strip on Saturday in intense fighting that renewed threats of a broader Israeli offensive and put peace talks at risk.

A total of 66 Palestinians have been killed in four days of Israeli air strikes and raids in the tiny Hamas-controlled coastal territory, home to 1.5 million people, straddling Israel, Egypt and the Mediterranean.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
All this madness speaks for itself. There have been several stories this week involving palestinians killed in gaza. I see this article as the culmination of those events punctuated by a big slaughter today. I don't even know what else to say

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
here i know what to say....
let's see you go over there and pick out which one's are civi's and which one's are shooting the rocket's. GOOD LUCK.....
the civilian's need to seperate themselve's from the militant's in order to be recognised as civilians or simply cast them out of their town's so there is no mistake as to who is who. it's never gonna happen because they are one in the same......................

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironman433
here i know what to say....
let's see you go over there and pick out which one's are civi's and which one's are shooting the rocket's. GOOD LUCK.....
the civilian's need to seperate themselve's from the militant's in order to be recognised as civilians or simply cast them out of their town's so there is no mistake as to who is who. it's never gonna happen because they are one in the same......................

Or perhaps we should give the palelestians some f-15s and enough money to build some nukes and..bada bang bada boom.....mutual assured destruction! I can live with that!

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
there we go. now thats one i could live with. i don't like the idea of innocent people being killed as much as the next guy so in my book that get's ,,,,,,

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

What you fail to state-conviently- is that these actions are a RESPONCE!!!! To the terrorist Muslim rocket attacks.

Everyone says the Hamas terrorists are the elected government for the gazians.

Ok, just like when any other country militarily attacks another country-
BIG SURPRISE-
They get military responses to their attacks.

I do feel for the innocent civilians that get injured and killed -
DUE STRICTLT TO THEIR GOVERNMENTS ATTACKS ON ANOTHER COUNTRY.

Personally, I would cut off all power/food/oil everything from Israel to the terrorists.
I mean...seriously... why supply your enemy that is militarily attacking you?????

If all their MUSLIUM brothers don't like it, THEY can provide food/oil/power for their Muslim brothers-pfff

If all their Muslim brothers in other countries don't like the way the terrorists are treated, why don't they take all the Palestinian’s in to THEIR country????
Hear that IRAN, SYRIA, Jordan, Saudi Arabia...............

new topics

join