It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comparative Criticism of TV shows preparing us for False Flag Operations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Umm...

I just watched the entire Lone Gunman Pilot episode for the first time. Previously, I had only viewed that short Youtube clip that everyone was circulating. It struck me that Byer, the son of the targeted government official, had a striking resemblance to Jacob's brother in Jericho, complete with the neatly cropped brown/red beard and all. Similar hairline too. The actor's name is Bruce Harwood (Lone Gunman). Is that the same actor as Jake's bro in Jericho?

Here's some numbers and figures I gleaned from Lone Gunman:

-The woman with the chip is named with an anagram of Lee Harvey Oswald

-The supposed hijacked flight was Flight # 265 (That's 6+5=11, +2 =13, or, -2 = 9. Remember 254, the day of the year of 911?

-The flight was GOING TO BOSTON! (Flight 77 came FROM BOSTON)

-An announcement that the supposed hijacked plane was going to "make an unscheduled stop in 22 mins" (22=2x11 It's a pair of 11's, in other words)

-The number of passengers on the supposed hijacked flight was 110. (11 again.)

Now for Jericho: In both Jericho and in "Shattered Union", the video game trailer, which you can download, the nuclear attack occurs while the President is giving a speech. Type in "Shattered Union" in Google, go to their homepage, and watch their Flash intro. The nuke goes off while the Pres David Jefferson Adams is giving his inaugural speech in 2013. In Jericho's pilot, the tv screen goes blank just as the Pres is about to give his speech. Both Jericho and Shattered Union feature civil war following a nuclear attack.

See where I am going with this? I am looking for clues about when this supposed nuclear false flag is to take place. Anybody out there, can you find any clues about when it might be? I know it occurs in September, but that could just be a reference to September 11, comparing it to a past event, just as Lone Gunman was filled with references to Lee Harvey Oswald and Kennedy.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a coincidence, nothing more

join