It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
5 Years ago I went to a party with a bunch of friends. >SNIP Mod Edit >Snip Afterwards all my friends at the current time stopped hanging out with me, and I started going through schizophrenic like mental issues. I remember going to my classroom and thinking everyone was going to kill me. College was worse. I was so self conscious at every single moment of time. I couldnt talk to anyone. I also stopped going outside for the next 4 years. I couldnt feel normal around anyone except my brother, sister, and mother. Years later, while I still had these mental problems, I started getting into UFOs. I think the reason I began to get into UFOs was because I saw on 2 occassions, balls of light in the sky that looked like they were on fire, blast off towards space, and dissapear at a very high rate of speed.

I remember everyday thinking that God was punishing me for my sins. I remember at some points asking God that if he would heal me back to my normal self I would do whatever he asked me to do.

Then one night I had this dream, I was in my backyard and it was in the late afternoon, The sun was setting behind the houses and trees on the golf course. I was in my current home Im living in atm. I saw about 3 green traces of light shoot off into the sky from the ground far off. These were UFO spaceships shooting off into space from the ground very nearby me. Off in the distance I see this green being floating in the air towards me.

The alien looked like this. i79.photobucket.com...

Anyways, I remember it was friendly. it didnt say anything to me, I just sensed that it was. Then the alien shot inside my body through my mouth or nose. Then it went into my brain, and my body started to glow the same green as the alien. My brain really started to glow green, and golden sparks shot off of my brain as the alien moved around my brain on the inside. Then the alien shot out of my body, ran off, came back, and went back inside my body. This time, it went into my stomache and this dream was very weird because I could physically feel what was happening me unlike most dreams. Then the alien exited me, and I somehow sensed that something was done to my brain. I felt like I had been given special psychic powers. Now...

After I had this dream I started to become very intrested in UFOs and Aliens. My father said one time when he was a young man driving at night time, he was with his gf at the time, and they said when they were driving home, a strange glow surrounded their car. My dad told me that when he dropped her off, he asked her if she felt like something was with them as they drove home. She said yes. My dad is also very intrested in UFOs. He just finished the book "Need to know"

Now what is strange. I no longer have any of the weird mental problems anymore. I can talk to anyone now. I often goto bars with my new friends and meet complete strangers and end up hanging out with them for the rest of the night. I feel like I have a very strong grib over my emotions, and have confidence when it comes to talking to people.

And now I am very intrested in UFOs and Aliens. I've read up on the subject a lot. What do yall think, maybe im still crazy?

**Mod Edit - please check your u2u's**
Thanks
yeahright
ATS Moderator

[edit on 3/1/2008 by yeahright]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Why give your alien such disgusting name: Carbuncle?

[EDIT]
Actually, come to think about it, it's just a modified version of this fella . So name relates to the gem, not the abscess. At first I thought the red thing was an eye. My bad

[/EDIT]

Anyways, to answer your question, nobody here will be able to tell you if you are crazy or not. 50/50 chance and no possible way for us to know.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
i don't really know wat to say but, cool alien LOL

[edit on 1-3-2008 by AustinHand]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I will be the first to say this and i know they can come in all shapes and sizes but your alien look's like a pokemon character ?

Maybe you had the program on in the background while you were asleep ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
lmao yeah yeah yeah, too much pokemon! thats what it was!

join