It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Media promotes race war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
"SNL" casts a white actor as Barack Obama, prompting debate!
Washingtonpost.com

What the ......................... Is the liberal media done with this card yet! They are pushing for a war amongst races. As a people we should come together and tell these people to be quiet

I want to know who has a problem with this guy playing as Obama in a satire.

Do you have a problem with Dave Chapelle playing a white guy

Do you have a problem with Carlos Mencia playing whatever he would like to be today.

I dont....I love watching Dave and Carlos use their form of Comedy to bust and put the light on stupid stereo types. This is no diff. Soon as a white guy plays anybody it is Ka-Pow. You know the government and corporate led media still wants segragation and possibly even a race war to promote population control.

That is why the Government is doing as little as possible about the borders....yes on both sides and the media is reporting on it, saying this is not what the public wants...We all know here that the Corporations and Government report what they want in the media.So why do they act divided on the border issue....To fuel the population.

What about the job promotion deal. Do you really want to be promoted, as any ethnicity because the Government says you are not smart enough to make the grade, so they need to hold your hand to get you there....and for the people that say well "How does it feel, now you see what weve been through!" Guess what that is not equality, that is racism too. How long before some white guy gets a class action suit for racial descrimination against his company policy....

All these things are designed to seperate us as a people. Now I will admit Ted and Whoopi went a little crazy with the black face thing....but it was both of them.....Liberty Equality and Freedom is for all, dont let some burn out comedian tell you.."its an illusion, all we have are privelages." thats just another liberal design to make you believe junk. It is time we wake up as a people and tell these folks to go kick rocks.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I dont have a problem with that, its a comedy.
And I dont have a problem with a man
playing a woman or vice versa.

I think affirmative action is wrong.

I'm female and I own a small business. I can register as a minority/women
owned business and get benefits from the government, but I think
thats totally wrong, I will never sign up for something like that.
I would feel like I was cheating.

Everything should be equal among all people no matter what gender or
race they are.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by microsoft123

A woman after my own heart.

new topics

join