It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark "Gravy" Roberts as guilty as the rest for making money off of 9/11 and it's victims. Sick.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I find it slightly amusing that "debunkers" claim that "truthers" are in it for the money because they ask for donations etc. Then turn around and hail Mark Roberts.

Mark Roberts Will Win Or Else!

Donate to the Mark Roberts "Everyone Is Wrong" Fund Today"

Need I say more?

youtube.com...

[edit on 2/29/2008 by Griff]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
My response to your Post, Griff: "You're joking right?" Or "No wonder you bite on these conspiracy theories"

Please tell me you are joking...mmkay.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
My response to your Post, Griff: "You're joking right?" Or "No wonder you bite on these conspiracy theories"

Please tell me you are joking...mmkay.

Joking about what exactly? Mark Roberts is asking for donations, just like the big bad "truthers". What's the difference?

You are the one comming at me claiming this is a joke. Like your ilk say. Prove it.

BTW, there is nothing to prove. Mark Roberts is out for the money and the glory if you ask me. Just like the "truthers".

He's just the opposite and on your "side", so you don't see the similarity.

I say, step back and look at both "sides". It's amazing to watch us fight over some of this crap.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Or "No wonder you bite on these conspiracy theories"

I am not a fish in a pond. I use my own mind to come to my own decisions.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Joking about what exactly? Mark Roberts is asking for donations, just like the big bad "truthers". What's the difference?

And you are basing this on that Youtube video you linked to?

Erm, that isn't Mark Robert's channel, Griff. It is "911fooledagain's" channel and he appears to be a Rick Seigel fan, or Rick Seigel.

You are the one comming at me claiming this is a joke. Like your ilk say. Prove it.

That video is over a year old, dood. Clearly a satire on Mark Roberts debating technique-- ( of course there is more substance to his arguments than "it's all wrong")

BTW, there is nothing to prove. Mark Roberts is out for the money and the glory if you ask me. Just like the "truthers".

Well I guess you should know he has stopped his debunking efforts on JREF. Essentially-- moved on to better things in life. He did have a "Hardfire discussion" lately other than that...fin

He's just the opposite and on your "side", so you don't see the similarity.

If it had been *his* YouTube video and he actually solicited donations I could see a similarity..BUT it is a truthers attempt at being funny or satirical, it is a truthers youtube channel, and a truthers content in the video..so I have to ask-- Can you not see that? If not, what happened? Is the concept of youTube creating this fog in which people have no bearing, no discernment?

I say, step back and look at both "sides". It's amazing to watch us fight over some of this crap.

I say don't believe everything you see on the intratubes..geeze. Thats video trollin' 101.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
If true, I stand corrected. How can you tell who's video it is? I'm not a youtuber.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
To the right side of the video box, there is a sidebar, the name in blue at the top is a link to the YouTube subscribers channel, you can see all of their information if you click that link, its their Youtube Homepage if you will... If you Do click on 911fooledagains channel and go to his page, you will see a link to his "WEBSITE" on that website you can purchase 9/11 truther videos.

Ironic...huh.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Ironic...huh.

Very. Thanks for the info. Case closed I guess.

If any mods come across this thread, feel free to close it. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I find it slightly amusing that "debunkers" claim that "truthers" are in it for the money because they ask for donations etc. Then turn around and hail Mark Roberts.

Mark Roberts Will Win Or Else!

Donate to the Mark Roberts "Everyone Is Wrong" Fund Today"

Need I say more?

youtube.com...

Irony. Mark was right. Where do we send the money to?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut

Give me your personal info and I'll let you know.

[edit on 3/2/2008 by Griff]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut

Give me your personal info and I'll let you know.

[edit on 3/2/2008 by Griff]

C'mon, Griff. You haven't forgotten the address already, have you?

Let em repeat:

NWO
Drawer 911666
Washington, DC 20911

Don't worry, you don't need our names. We know which mail is ours.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Reply to jthomas:

I ment I'd have him send the money to me.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

I didn't find this, but it was posted on another thread. Here are DVD sales:

www.createspace.com...

Here's the members original post:

Originally posted by johndoex
90% speculation, 10% ad hom. Typical.

The best part was when someone who never amounted to anything more than a Tour Guide (Mark Roberts) starts to attack a professional architect and member of The American Institute of Architects who has gathered hundreds of other Architects And Engineers.

I can see why "Mark Robets" resigned from the "Duh-bunking" business. There is an old saying, "Its better to keep your mouth shut and thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt".

And they wonder why no one else wants to use their name to help promote that show by appearing on the show.

Ask Ron and Mark why they refuse to debate in any other venue than Hardfire. Could it be because then they wont be able to sell DVD's of their show?

Thanks for posting the video.

Regards,
Rob

Link to original thread:
Retired Battalion Chief Arthur Scheuerman Does HardFire With Mark Roberts

So, Griff wasn't entirely wrong then.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Thanks sublime. Even worse IMO. Shame.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

So, Griff wasn't entirely wrong then.

Yeah Sublime. Keep listening to Rob Balsomo. Founder of Pilots for 911 truth. The man who makes DEATH threats to those that disagree with him. Rob talks about a company sellling videos of a debate. (no proof the Mark Roberts makes money off it) In fact Hardfire put them on Google for free.

Rob (John Doex) actually sells aprons, hats, and homemade videos on his website.

And yes Griff was wrong and admitted so. It might be wise to listen to Griff more so that Mr. John Doex.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Firstly, CO, I have tried to maintain respect when talking to you in the past. Please refrain from talking down your nose at me in the future. I do not post much in the 9/11 forum. I am not an expert on any of the issues that would be necissary for me to feel I've contributed.

However, Griff posted about Mark Roberts making money off of 9/11. The video he posted was not Mr. Roberts', but I noticed information on another thread that showed he was attempting to.

I am not defending any other individual here, and yes, I do serve well listening to Griff. He is an intelligent man who presents a good argument when asked. As do you.

I understand your frustration with some of the ignorance that pops up on this forum. I do. Don't let those people drag you to their level, as I've seen you make some pretty condescending posts.

So let me make it clear. I don't know this Rob fella, don't care either. What I do know is that Mark Roberts is selling DVDs. Is he doing it for a good cause? I'm not speculating.

I am merely stating that Griff was not incorrect when stating that Mark Roberts is making money by selling 9/11 products. He just wasn't correct about the source.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Sublime.... please appreciate my passion for the truth as I do yours. Sometimes it gets the best of me when folks that are SERIOUS about the truth get mixed up in the lies of the "truth movement."

You post a link (from Rob Balsomo) that shows where you can buy a DVD from the Hardfire debates. How do you know the money goes to Mark Roberts???? He is a GUEST on the show. Ron Weik the host WORKS for the station. Jason Bermas was a guest, Dylan Avery was a guest, Jim Fetzer... MANY guests are on the show. This website does not say who gets the cash. IF you would like, I can E-mail Ron and look into it?

For Mr. Balsomo to accuse Mr. Roberts of making money on his debates is pathetic. Mr. Balsomo has created sock puppets on this very website to discredit me and the facts I bring to show the flaws in his theories.

Thanks Sub...

C.O

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
CO, your post has been reported. You continue to make claims which are completely unfounded, not to mention the mods would have banned me if i made a sock to "discredit you". You continue to trot out "death threats" in every thread due to the fact you cannot debate the facts after we have gone over this issue many times in the past. You also cherry pick the quote and post it out of context, as did Mark Robert.

CO, no one discredits you but yourself which is apparent by spending your days and nights on message boards arguing with people you think are nuts. It is why you remain anonymous behind your screen, and our lists are growing...

pilotsfor911truth.org...
patriotsquestion911.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I hope this post can inject a note of reason into the slander-by-proxy attacks by anyone on ATS, on whatever forum, who uses the sale of books or DVDs or even coffee cups as an argument that those targeted are somehow de-legitimized or somehow automatically become liars whose arguments are inherently suspect.

What utter nonsense. Again, from all who bring it up.

If none of you have not already noticed, we live in a capitalist society--even China and Russia are now capitalist, for Chrissakes--and no one, except the happy few in academia and think tanks and advocacy groups, is being supported gratis.

These people, from whichever side, have, through deep conviction, chosen to devote their professional lives to their cause. At least respect them in this. Writing a book is one of the oldest and most respected ways to disseminate information. Making a DVD is today's equivalent.

So please, these debates and debating points are really the dregs of the barrel. What is it they actually say in those books and DVDs?

Seems to me of much more interest than the hypocrisy of accusing them of capitalist heresy for the headaches and the paltry sums these people will garner--and, being an author, I know just how paltry and just what headaches--from books and DVDs.

/rant.

Really, let's drop this line of attack. It's so tiresome and only leads to pointless flame wars.

Edit to add:
You know, this POs me so much I even started this thread about it, so why not debate the evil of books and DVDs and souvenir aprons over there?

[edit on 4-3-2008 by gottago]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
I hope this post can inject a note of reason into the slander-by-proxy attacks by anyone on ATS, on whatever forum, who uses the sale of books or DVDs or even coffee cups as an argument that those targeted are somehow de-legitimized or somehow automatically become liars whose arguments are inherently suspect.

This is the reason I started this thread. To show how rediculus an argument it is. Sorry I ruffled your feathers but it was basically like a rhetorical question only a rhetorical post. Because, I feel the same as you. Maybe you see it as trying to start a flame war, I don't. I just wanted some feed back from those who use the sale of DVDs, books, aprons, mugs etc. as an ad hom. attack.

Thanks. Again, sorry for ruffling the feathers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join