It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU a CIA/NSA/ NASA/MAJESTIC12 member ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
I do some freelance work for a contact who works for, well not even God knows who.

Hey Prophet-Ezekiel, if your code is as good as you say it is care to put your bits where your stack is? Or maybe I've already taken it for inspection.

If you're referring too my encryption / decryption program, here's a little example

I'm not going to use any direct code, but more of a 30-40% analaysis.

For instance lets say we have the message Hello

My program will proceed too encrypt by doing the following.

Find each letters places winchar value.
Calculate a random multiplier and or divider for that value depending on what the winchar variable is.
And there I have already divulged too much of my own information.

=)

I'm sorry, I can't really go any further as it would jeopardize my work.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I am new member now!

I have few questions, and I have surfed websites how I can try to help one of my friends' request. - He is very close friend of mine. - He believes himself and he must be belong to US Intelligence member. - I have no doubt about it too. He proved and showed me many evidence. - For example, he works at Sales area, and all round him they secretary monitor himself, and some surveillance works on him last several years. - It makes him sometimes he may be belonging to some 'Legend Program' in the other hand now. The company where he works for, hiding his real name at substance, and tries to use his nick name on his business card.

Only thing he does not know he can not grab exactly where he must be belonging to. He thinks it must be either NSA's or CIA's. He even went to Fort Meade, MD three years ago, and they denied to verify at the gate. And, he even went to CIA few months ago. - They denied too. - But, he had to go to CIA because those surveillance intellectual calls his brain to come to CIA. - They have worked to bring him down there last few years.

Isn't there anyway I can help him to verify his status where he belonging to. He said he met some highend person last 5 years ago, and after that it happened around him. He has still spent his life in wasting some focus because lots of surveillance and monitoring around him works on. That hightend guy, himself, said to him (my friend), he is Official Agent (as OC in CIA), and he said he belongs to NSA. Therefore, he went to NSA to check.

Sometimes he thinks his identity may be used for those Fed's without his true realization. He believes also in the other hand, they use his id for those purpose as NOC or so. Another example, he involuntarily committed some crime last several years agao, local detective tried to investigate, and State voluntarily fully assisted to defend him. Finally, that State Officer went to D.C. (my friend verified he talked with the officer, the officer said him he went to Washington), and the case was diminished without his realization. It was quietly gone like that.

I would like to help him; but, even his lawyer asked him $5,000 to very his status at/among 16 agencies'.

Can anybody here guide me to help him? Because it bothers some point to his life, and he believes his life could have been a lot better. He said also, he became great intelligence level since last 5 years. Think about? It happened to surveillance program around him last 4-5 years, don't you think his brain became intelligence level. He wants true. If he belongs to one of ..., he must be best spy because himself could not identify himself 100% so far.

I would like to help him.

Urgently, and badly....

<< 1  2   >>

join