It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU a CIA/NSA/ NASA/MAJESTIC12 member ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Do YOU have first-hand informations on topics that make ATS runs ?

Do YOU spend your free-time lurking on ATS laughing loudly about spiritual misery ?

Do YOU feel the time as come to pretty leak a little leak ?

So this thread is for YOU.

Go ahead, dude. Don't be shy.

MOD EDIT: added space in title to align tilte to page

[edit on 29-2-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I appreciate your giving me this opportunity to make my presence known.

Of course, since I'm a card-carrying member of MAJESTIC-12, you can't trust anything I say, can you?

Then again, if I claim that I'm NOT a MAJESTIC-12 member, doesn't it just prove that I'm hiding the fact, since an actual non-member wouldn't deny something he wasn't doing in the first place?

And yet again, if I say nothing at all, I'm simply hiding my membership in MAJESTIC-12 from the membership of ATS so that I can continue to debunk, discredit, and inject disinformation.

Looks like there's just no way to hide my membership from this thread!
(Hey...as a covert agent, I HAD to use a smiley with dark glasses!)

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

Problem is.
If I told you I was I would have to kill you.
Not saying I am just saying that if I was I would have to kill you if I told you anything.

*mysterious look*

And you'd have no way to confirm if I was lying or not if I said I was one anyway.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
You're a majestic 12 member.

Tell me what a microprocessor is. What mathmatical formulation it uses through dispersing parsed bits of microelectrical pulses. Tell me the way that the Hannebu creates its free energy.

Also, here's another one, if you'd have too kill me if you told me you WERE a member,

Then why is it Dr.Wolf came clean?
And all the people that testified on The Disclosure Project featured on the National Press club?

[edit on 29-2-2008 by Prophet-Ezekiel]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Prophet-Ezekiel

Sir I can neither confirm nor deny your allegations.

The blow back potential from just going around telling people and killing them would just ruin ones day.
Then there is the messy disposal of bodies. And people ask too many questions when people go poof.

In all seriousness I was just being facetious.
It amused me. And hopefully at least one other person.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

Are YOU a CIA/NSA/NASA/MAJESTIC12 member ? No Comment.

Do YOU have first-hand informations on topics that make ATS runs ? Possibly.

Do YOU spend your free-time lurking on ATS laughing loudly about spiritual misery ? Occasionally.

Do YOU feel the time as come to pretty leak a little leak ? Possibly.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ah, so you're just laying low, not really wanting to gain publicity or be ridiculed by a billion americans?

Yeah, don't blame you.

I got one question.

Where/when can/will I by myself a nice Free Energy propulsion device based on the laws of relavitity????

And when will I get my zero-point bracelet and my time/space contiuum converter?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Erm. Wasn't that two questions?

And they will arrive in the mail for you on dec 5 2012 in a package marked clown shoes in pink with red poka dots glitter lettering.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
HAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHhAHA

I'm glad too see not all of our government is raging lunatics that can be seen on CNN.

Well disclose whatever these peoples questions are because I don't have any for you, anyone that does have a question for you that isn't out of the ordinary like mine obviouslly needs too go do some more reading because all the information is on google.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
ACTUALLY, Now I do have a question.

Do I have to join the damned airforce,
Or be a well known scientist,
To join the majestic 12?

Because my grand pops was stationed at vandenberg, CA and worked on the first titan ICBMs for Skunkworks.

Good ol granpa Reif =)

I'm of German Heritage and learn exceedingly quick.

I might be useful, and I'd rather work for than against, =)

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If you do a little research you will notice there was massive UFO activity over Fort Smith Arkansas in 1960, the year and place I was born.

That was when they took me from my family. They were told to.

When I came from my mothers womb the doctor said hello and held up a sign that said, "Hello" and I instantly knew how to read. I couldn't speak yet but had the language down a few months later.

The research facility I was raised in gave me everything I needed to learn and grow. I had books, which I couldn't get enough of for my first five years, and I had teachers to share with me knowledge that I would need to create a successful life.

Yes, I am consulted occasionally on how to keep the mystery alive, and secret. At this point though there is no need to worry. Mankind does not have the ability to solve the puzzle.

Look into the sky, you know an airplane is there because you can see the contrails that follow it. That airplane is only at 30,000 feet and you can barely see it. Most UFO's are flying at 100,000 feet and you could have 100 over your head and wouldn't be able to see them, even with binoculars.

Yes, occasionally one goes down and the powers that be gets a windfall of information, that they don't understand. No, you have never shot one down, not yet anyway.

You wanted a confession, you have one. Take it with a grain of salt

wupy

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Heh......Sounds like you're exactly what the government made you too be.

A genious.

However I'm sure no matter what extensive researchs you've been remotely brainwash/programmed too do, I could outthink your government perspectives quite quick.

Why is it over 30 bloodlines directly trace from this Illuminati aspect.

If we haven't shot down a "UFO" which is a retarded analysis of what is either a manmade craft, or EBE made craft, then why was Germany flying in Hannebus in world war 2?

If you we're raised by the government - Than I'd suggest that your interests are as mirrored as what they wanted yours too be.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prophet-Ezekiel
Heh......Sounds like you're exactly what the government made you too be.

A genious.

The government had nothing to do with this.

However I'm sure no matter what extensive researchs you've been remotely brainwash/programmed too do, I could outthink your government perspectives quite quick.

The Government had nothing to do with this.

Why is it over 30 bloodlines directly trace from this Illuminati aspect.

Because they are inbred morons.

If we haven't shot down a "UFO" which is a retarded analysis of what is either a manmade craft, or EBE made craft, then why was Germany flying in Hannebus in world war 2?

A rogue member of our society gave them technology they were not prepared for, they did not deserve. I wasn't born then but I know what happened, the poor bastard reincarnated as a human in Ethiopia.

If you we're raised by the government - Than I'd suggest that your interests are as mirrored as what they wanted yours too be.

I never said I was raised by the government, Only that I was raised.

And to take this with a grain of salt.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
No, I am not a Nazi.

Space and ETs and reverse engineering is Nazi mind control to cover
Tesla electric momentum discoveries.

TV, media, Hollywood and governments of the world are INSIDE JOBBERS.

And there is nothing lower than an INSIDE JOB, just ask Alex Jones.

All invented in the minds of Nazis since before they had rockets.
Yes, rockets came after and discovers of electrical momentum
and the big Nazi rocket development came from America.
This boost made the V2 powerful enough to hit London.

And its old Intel copy in WWII Nazi V2 development that credits a Nazi officer.

Sorry for that you UKers so give up the call of the Illuminati and the Nazis:
ETs and reverse engineering is bull.

ET pushers raise their ugly heads due to Nazis hard at work to cover
stolen inventions.
You don't have to be an atheist to dismiss pipe dreams of the
unsubstantiated, belief in God does not require belief in ETs.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Cough cough.

I've coded insanely complex encryption/decryption programs that have almost untraceable(i can't trace them atleast) multipliers and dividers that offset your original message and is literally UNDECRYPTABLE by anything but my program, and even while watching what my program does in memory I can't decipher the variables and formulas it's using to encrypt/decrypt, although I know what the formulas and variables are and how it works. It also uses unique encryption decryption methods for each encrypted message and too decrypt a message.

I came up with this while I was asleep, fighting for the answer too it, Just like Tesla. I haven't released it too ANYONE.

Ummm basically I'm 1/3d german and grandfather has prior skunkworks expierence so I know I have intellect capability.

I'm sorry for accusing you of being raised by the government......... That was a misinterpretation.

And I know that it got handed over too the nazis, but why would we say we haven't been able too shoot down a ufo.... we have NASA footage of shooting at ufos.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I am more than that.

I am the one who controls your virtual universe. I am 12 years old i have the power to control EVERYONE from my computer.
I call the shots.
I'm sending you little present, in my time its almost upon you, but you will have to wait for what you call 2012. You are mere pixels in your universe and i control the pixels.
There is no real plot, all i know is i'm getting bored and going to switch over to a new...program so i must rid myself of you all. Wipe the slate clean...there might be an interruption or surge while i revamp. I think i'll create different creatures next time.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
More like a skitzophrenic delusional.

Proove me otherwise bub, wan't my IP, screenname, anything really. Hell, I don't even have a firewall.

If you control this reality, show up in my garage man and shed some knowledge.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

IGNORE THE erm..... WOMAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

=)

Cause she is in fact controlled by me though she doesn't even know it. =)

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Any more MAJ memebers here?????

Come abduct me already, damnit.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

You already have been.
*mysterious look again*
Muhahahahahahahahahaha

We wiped your memory though as well as implanted a few.
*evil cackle*

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join