It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven is a PLANET!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
any coordinates?

perhaps phrased in words?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

yes trust in the LORD not the preacher!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

After someone close to me died I had a dream about this person.

In the dream I asked her "what is Heaven like'?

She was sitting at a table with her hands clasp togather on the table.

She answered me by saying:

"It's just another place".

This dream was so real to me and it happened 20 years ago.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

yes im a very big fan of dake but there are a lot of things that are missed like heaven and earth are twin planets the atoms on earth disappear and scientists dont know how to explain it i can

in enoch there are 2 realms of heavens and 5 other heavens that are believed to be planets personally i think they are continents on the earth that arein the exacxt formation of ours the atoms btwn heaven and earth go into a vacuum that switches them btwn the planets

so the 5 other heavens are actually cities on the planet heaven

it would also explain how the New Jerusalem will come to earth the atoms will be switched btwn the planets

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
August 23, 2007 an Angel came to me in the dream realm and told me that the other planets are different levels of heaven. I didnt believe it at first until I started coming across sites as this one confirming me what he told me.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
wow I just realised this thread had been moved to skunk works

How can it be in skunkworks when I have quoted from the Dake Bible?

Obviously Dake's Annotated Bible is skunk?

Oh well...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Sometimes the motherships . . . sound easily like a large city.

A 1500 mile on a side pyramid or cube descending to earth or just above earth would be a sight to behold, certainly.

oh wow I can't believe I missed this.

For a long time I used to think the pyramids were space stations (when I was a child LOL) I used to think the spacecraft would land down on the pyramids, the pyramids were landing stations...

then I considered how Christ would literally crush the adversary... LOL

wonder if a huge spaceship landed and crushed everything surrounding it...

who knows but interesting what you have written

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Great post! I might go looking around in this house to see if I can find one of those dusty copies of the bible that im certain we have here
I really have to read it more someday anyway.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I don't know about heaven being a planet but it could be the case that hell was just a rubbish tip:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
very interesting. Ill take out my bible and do this little research for myself. Thanks for the thread

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

OH I just laughed so way out loud.

A rubbish dump... thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
iv'e always believed that hell is right here on earth. and if that is true... heaven would have to be another planet. haha

that would be great. nice post.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

A burning, smoldering, trash fire of imminence size. Sounds familiar, check out this link, it was posted in another thread about Satan.
History of the Devil

www.guba.com...

[edit on 12-10-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
The Spirit Realm IS a place. It's actually, many, many, many places. It's not abstract and it does have substance. It's also called Heaven but it's the same place. And yes, everything there was there before it was here. It's hidden from us, because it's in a different realm.

Pray on it. Ask Father to assist you in gaining a better understanding. That's the best advice that I can give you at this point.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

woah woah woah.. wait.. so you've BEEN THERE??

-

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I just have to kind of laugh at the irony here............

As a Mormon.... honestly, we don't teach/preach that Heaven is a planet....but many might easily come to that conclusion....

and we are usually MOCKED by most mainstream Christians for exactly that...or for beliefs that get skewed, like, "you believe you'll become a god and get your own planet some day"............ hey, there's even an anti mormon webstite somewhere that is all about the "alien mormon god"...haha...

It's just very ironic to me personally, to have someone say, "hey, looks like Heaven just MIGHT be a planet..."

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Dr Percy Collet went there in the seventies. In his testimony of some 36hrs he explains many details about heaven and where it is. heaven is definately a planet, Rev 21, Isiah 65;17. A great website full of testimonys about poeple who have been to heaven & hell is www.freecdtracts.com . The last prophet is Choo Nam Thomas a Korean American, Jesus wrote the book Heaven is so real through her. Jesus said that this is the last chance that poeple have to come to Me for I Am coming very, very soon. Take a look at the world poeple, the armies are surrounding Jerusalem & Babylon is falling(global financial downturn). There are signs in the sun, moon &the stars. There is anguish & perplexity over the roaring & tossing of the sea. My friends the rapture isn't something that is away off into the future, you dont need much faith to believe in the prophecies of the bible when you look closely at the world today. There are 2 choices that this generation have, give there lives to Jesus now, out of love, while it is still easy. Or give your life to him and not take that mark of 666 in the tribulation. It will be so much harder then, but still possible. Rev 20;4 Are you luke warm? Jesus wants poeple to be on fire for Him, standing for the truth full of the Holy Spirit. Seek only the truth & you will find the way, hey I hope we can hang out in Heaven soon, I can't wait. May God Bless You!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
BTW, those mormons you guys love to hate?
they believe the same thing about heavens being planets.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

I am not relying on my interpretations of Scripture

All of the above Scripture is from the Annotated Referenced Bible.

Does this mean the Dakes Annotated reference bible study?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join