It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love Is It A Threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
to me its the most amazing thing in the world i have felt love for everything in life but is love not what the goverment want do thay want hate so thay can control the sociaty so we can look up to them allways and make us think if we had no goverment we will be nothing but we are something if we can all love we can achive something so great nothing will stop the world from becoming the best place

what u guys think on this topic?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

wene someone shows love thay get taken out by the goverment who in there minds want hate so thay can mind control

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaadAdam
to me its the most amazing thing in the world i have felt love for everything in life but is love not what the goverment want do thay want hate so thay can control the sociaty

The price of love is death. Simple as that. We as a species are not a threat to ourselves because of war and hate. There are always people who survive wars. One could even make an argument that we thrive in wars. It forces us to be better and smarter.

No, we're gobbling up our resources and pushing our farmlands to the maximum because we love. We love each other and have babies we love, and we want to protect them and have them grow up unthreatened and healthy. So we rip our mountains apart and drive huge SUVs and tinker with our own genetics because we love and can't stand to see our loved ones suffer and die.

Our love will force ever more massive horrors upon the world, and eventually it will kill us all. Runaway love, fighting against pain and death. Pain and death will always win.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Your right,love seem to be a threat. If everyone on Earth love their neighbor. And not hate. There will be no more wars,crime,Homeless and hunger.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd
Your right,love seem to be a threat. If everyone on Earth love their neighbor. And not hate. There will be no more wars,crime,Homeless and hunger.

yeh tru very tru we can all love and teach peace but some ppl just think thay should be better then the other to become more higer but we are all the same

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

i rekon things happening is what thay want to happen thay want everyone to hate so thay can change things anytime like terroisim now that potrays the most hate to all of the islam world since 2001 attacks o namerica thay designed it to do what it did and religion aint helping in anyway that is also potraying alot of hate in diffrent ways

top topics

join