It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Hidden in WordPad Code

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If you go to Wordpad in Windows, and type the following:

Q33NY

Then change the font to Wingdings See what Appears!!

This gave me and my Girlfriend chills, my brother saw on a youtube video and was amazed. I was told that the obove Code was the number on the planes which hit the Towers.

What all the ATS members think?

Thanks
Sostyles

[edit on 29-2-2008 by sostyles]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sostyles

I THINK IT GOT TO BE CAPS LOCK ON

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I don't really know how significant that is, unless Q33NY actually stands for something. Does it?

Well here's a screenshot to make it easier to see...

edit: QQ33NY would actually be more accurate, two planes hit the towers that day.

[edit on 2/29/08 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I understand NY and 33 but what is Q?

Can this be considered an official Easter Egg?

If yes, then this is further proof that if anyone were to hack the voting machines, that person would most likely be a Bush hating hack master Liberal?

Here is more proof...

Open Notepad, type the following:

Bush hides the facts

Save the file as Bush.txt and Close.

Reopen the file and see what you get.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole

I don't really know how significant that is, unless Q33NY actually stands for something. Does it?

edit: QQ33NY would actually be more accurate, two planes hit the towers that day.

Ok sorry maybe i was a little sketchy, i see a plane, two tower looking symbols and the skull and bones secret society symbol and lastly the Jewish star like it shows the events of 9/11 and the Perpertrator and for what religeon but i may be wrong.

sostyles

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

hmmmm...that is odd. Maybe some computer experts here can tell us what would do that? I initially saved it with a space after the last character and when i saved and reopened it remained the same...then i took out the space and got... well folks, do it and see for yourself... i'm perplexed

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
IF Q33NY was really used to indentify the airplanes... then yeah, this is major.

Otherwise someone just used Wingdings to make a little picture and then claimed that Q33NY was relevant to 9/11 somehow.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Technically, it is very easy to do. Why is a whole different matter.

If you edit the same file with a hex editor the byte data represents "Bush hides the facts".

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole

Those aren't buildings, that's the standard MS symbol for a document.

reply to post by never_tell

This type of stuff happens because of boredom.
Software Developers embed code in the form of Easter Eggs to relieve monotonous boredom. Previous versions of Windows contained many more but this was supposed to stop with XP.
This one squeaked by Microsoft even after the Govt demanded no more "undocumented features"

Disney Animators do it as well.
EX: Remember the word "SEX" in The Lion King movie.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Go to this IT document

IT

Scroll down or "FIND" these words in the document:
11th September

It references what was mentioned here. What is this about?

[edit on 29-2-2008 by talisman]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
this is a very very old one.

www.hoax-slayer.com...

try these too

IRAQ WAR (in caps) with wingdings
NYPD with wingdings

[edit on 29-2-2008 by scientist]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
scientist

If you view the link I provided, it seems that this references Sept 11.

IT

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoterica

Really guys we are not talking about that. We are discussing what the OP started with.

That has to do with the OP comments.

namely
Q33NY in wordpad and the font mentioned.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thank you talisman, i agree we are going off topic. My point is that this is the Numbers i believe of the planes which crashed into the towers, now if this is true it is mindblowing to see it built in to the wordpad software if not anywhere for that matter.

Can someone plz check to see if they can find out if this was the code for the planes that day plz..

To the above post the two building looking symbols may be microsofts symbols for documents but they do look like buildings and whats most convincing is the sequence in which the symbols are arranged as if it shows that day one event at a time.

Thanks
Sostyles

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

From your link.... wow

New situation : no more deterrence

* Before 11th September (QQ33N)
o Symbolic attack : no more
+ undetectable or discrete attack
+ balance between investment protection cost & risk to lose assets
* After 11th September (QQ33N)
o The whole communities can lose confidence
o Security against on cyberwar
+ at a greater scale for large infrastructure
o Main threat
+ Denial of service for a long time with multiple accidental coincidences
* Basic security
o Audit, accountability (identification & authentication)

That's freaky....what is this document?

edit: the symbols are in the document...but did not translate when copied...need a screen capture.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by DancedWithWolves]

[edit on 29-2-2008 by DancedWithWolves]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
reply to post by Esoterica

Really guys we are not talking about that. We are discussing what the OP started with.

That has nothing to do with the OP comments.

namely
Q33NY in wordpad and the font mentioned.

Umm yes it DOES have to do with what the OP posted. Some pinhead sat down at his computer and found wingdings that would suggest 9/11. Then he/she took the keys that related to those wingdings (Q33NY) and posted it as an email stating that q33ny was the registry number of one of the airliners that day. And people bought it hook, line and sinker. He/she is probably STILL laughing their ass off that people bought into it.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
If it is a programmer being bored...this guy who wrote the IT document has enough to keep him entertained...

Riguidel bio

Michel Riguidel is the head of the Department of Computer Science and Networks, at ENST (Ecole
Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications) in Paris, where he lectures in security and advanced
networks.
His research is oriented towards security of Information Systems and Networks, architecture of
communication systems (Grids, Next Generation Internet, Active, Ad hoc and configurable
Networks), software radio and protocol engineering.
He created the first ITSEC E4 Firewall and has been developing watermarking technology since the
early days.
He has headed-up many R&D Projects in security: watermarking, PKI, formal methods, critical
infrastructure protection.
Currently, he is working on security of heterogeneous and mobile systems within Ambient
Intelligence and Quantic Networks.
He is the head of the Multidisciplinary Thematic Network in security at CNRS (RTP13)
He is an expert on the CSTI (The IT Strategic Council which advises the Prime Minister).
He belongs to the Executive Board of RNRT (National Network in Telecommunication Research).
In the IST Integrated Project of FP6, he is Scientific Director of the Seinit IP(Security Expert
Initiative) and Key Researcher of the Secoqc Integrated Project (Development of a Global Network
for Secure Communication based on Quantum Cryptography), responsible of the Network
Architecture.
He has several patents in security (firewall, watermarking and protecting CD ROM).

Doesn't sound like someone who is bored to me. Why is he referencing this Wordpad code in his document? Thanks to the op.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I don't know how old you are, but I remember seeing that 3 or 4 days after
the original 9/11... This is really *OLD* news to some of us...

SteveL

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by canzus

I remember getting this sent in an email a few days after the event, the one I got back then said Q33NY was to do with the WTC zip/postal code.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join