It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coral Castle Code

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
Or, it could just be a guy using levers and a basic understanding of physics:

It's rather simple to move large blocks. All this talk of levitation and magic is ridiculous when there is such a simple explanation, one far more elegant than this magic rubbish.

I'm familiar with wally wallington, if you look at the articles I posted, you'd see he was discussed first and foremost!!

Appreciate the thoughts, I agree, it could be done by a master builder such as wallington - if it was done this way at coral castle that' make ed leedskalnin one of the greatest hoaxers in history, leaving behind the most sophisticated and elaborate cryptograms and ciphers.

That'd mean that great marvelous man just wanted to fool us, the same story that was made up about Tesla then revoked decades later - not buying it!!

I maintain the notion this still really is an unsolved mystery, and that, even with wally wallington to fall back on.

Abductee

[edit on 18-12-2009 by UFOabducteebe]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
i know the secret of ed, which is not a secret but a part of the true physics of our universe, that's its simple laws and particles can create infinite creations,and this is the wisdom of god.
but i shall give you tips to reach the truth but not tell you the answer as only who deserves the truth shall get it .
tips:
1- forget completely about site called coralcastlecode.com
2- the secret was written in book magnetic current by ed.
3- nothing of the modern physics 's laws is true as particles as electrons and protons and neutrons and the structure of atom is wrong, espically the quntum theory and that light is a bundle of energy
4-u can use classical mechanics as only those are pure from falsehoods and fairy assumptions
5-7129/6105195 is not a ratio ,and not sth that can be solved using 137 or 37 or whatever,and you don't need it to discover the secret. but its great importance is in discovering the energy law.
Thanks for reading.
note: of course ignorant people who think they can move a statue of weight of 30 ton by simple understanding of modern physics and hard work and a smile on the cheek.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by TheTrice]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOabducteebe

The mechanics of moving large blocks is well-known, and fantastically simple. First you'll have to show how it's rationally impossible for those techniques to have been used, then we can start talking about magnets and Tesla and other stuff.

BTW - Tesla's fantastic inventions were not recorded, only Tesla talking about them. They could just be hoaxes, which Occam's Razor suggests we believe instead of them actually existing. I know he's a romantic figure to those who believe in esoteric technical knowledge existing, but it's a shame to spurn the scientific method to believe in something that's not necessarily true, than to adopt the scientific method and know for certain.

So yeah, my money's on him using wood, or winches, or labourers, or anything that doesn't demand people re-write the entire history of human learning and understanding, without any evidence supporting it. Call me crazy, but I like my science rigorous, not fluffy.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

The mechanics of moving large blocks is well-known, and fantastically simple. First you'll have to show how it's rationally impossible for those techniques to have been used, then we can start talking about magnets and Tesla and other stuff.

BTW - Tesla's fantastic inventions were not recorded, only Tesla talking about them. They could just be hoaxes, which Occam's Razor suggests we believe instead of them actually existing. I know he's a romantic figure to those who believe in esoteric technical knowledge existing, but it's a shame to spurn the scientific method to believe in something that's not necessarily true, than to adopt the scientific method and know for certain.

So yeah, my money's on him using wood, or winches, or labourers, or anything that doesn't demand people re-write the entire history of human learning and understanding, without any evidence supporting it. Call me crazy, but I like my science rigorous, not fluffy.

but it's not rationally impossible, with or without occams razor, with or without science, egyptians may well have used wally wallingtons method, in fact as a rationalist myself, I'm sure many did.

Your argument is persuasive but i put forward the notion, that occams razor, as it is defined, does not disprove, or conclude the material evidence of this mystery . Rationalism hasn't solved this mystery yet. And although I believe the razor has it's place, its blade is not as razor sharp as we might presume, because thats what occams razor is, it's an intelligent assumption , like all other science, but the similarity ends there - science actually must test hypothesis.

I maintain the notion that Occams' Hypothesis does not rationally explain this problem, it explains it away.

How is that helpful? It would be simple for me to shave with a razor, it does not mean i cannot do the same job better with a laser, that would make me however very stupid - or you for expecting the least of me - or presuming the best of you - perhaps this is why things like this remain a mystery?? As is evidenced, there is more than just technological proficiency at work in many of these cultures, but an alchemical transformation of thinking. Perhaps it really does take one to know one ;]

It's true, i'm not a big fan of occams razor
hehe.. perhaps the real step in debunking this is testing both hypothesis - not just one way it can be done, but finding all ways. Surely then you could call it science ;]

my 2 cents

Abductee

ps: one thing, you wouldn't need to rewrite history to make sense of people like tesla's work, you'd have to be proficient enough to read the ancient texts multilingual-ly and study documented history to put it together - it is somewhat met with irony that tesla was one of the few prodigies to ever live capable of such a thing, and it indeed shown, and still does in his inventions. Tesla, if a magician, was a technical one - and what is magic but technology and psychology we do not understand. Indeed, many of tesla's electronic patents are still UNKNOWN as to how they function . that - if a con, is something that should make the likes of people like billy meier blush, if people gave tesla the attention that these modern new age kooks got - we might not wonder wtf his devices do, to this day

Documented history, of course, is not to be relied upon, it is but the first thing a historian is taught at school.. afterall, that is why many of the good books are in so many different languages. Some barriers exist for a reason - others are merely co-incidental. To concentrate on that which is simple is to ignore all that could be complicated, my dear friend we must ask if this is science at all.. at least no better than assumption - indeed all that was improved by occam, was odds. not sense!!!

[edit on 27-12-2009 by UFOabducteebe]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
about the you-tube video
1-the stones on stone henge were placed perfectly on the ground without sticking them into holes
2-this technique only works on a stone of maximum of 3-5 tons and not 25 tons
as the small heavy block he is using to raise this 5 tons block are about 150kg each but wit a 25 ton stone he has to uses a 1 ton block each and that wil bring us again to the same question is how he will rise all this 1 ton stones on the 25 stone!!

it can be understood when u see a man building a small pyramid with hands and some stones forgeting that the ancient Egyptians didn't have this massive hands compared to the stone used and also how can it survive all this ages!!
anyway after 1-2 years an illusionist will come to this world (or at least u will call him so) and will bring u some illusions that u would never solve it using your physics science , maybe u will call it magick , anyway on of his trick would levitating the three pyramids about 100 meter in the sky and i hope you would be ready to solve this.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I have been looking into this a lot and I found out that number "5-7129/6105195" that was written in stone, is not anything mysterious. It has Nothing to do with energy or any code. It is Ed's Citizen Naturalization number.

It was common practice in those days to write that number on you door so people would know you were a Naturalized Citizen. This was done because many fears abounded about immigrants because of the war. I believe there is even a picture of his naturalization document that show this number.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I have been looking into this a lot and I found out that number "5-7129/6105195" that was written in stone, is not anything mysterious. It has Nothing to do with energy or any code. It is Ed's Citizen Naturalization number.

It was common practice in those days to write that number on you door so people would know you were a Naturalized Citizen. This was done because many fears abounded about immigrants because of the war. I believe there is even a picture of his naturalization document that show this number.

you make a good point if you can show some evidence to that effect it would be of great benefit and interest to me, if this is so, and not some disinformation that is as unsubstantiated as some of the claims of magick at play.

What is clear, and is put more than fair by many of the sites in this thread is that - there are a ton of intentionally recondite ciphers in much of ed leedskalnin, and indeed, even the likes of individuals such as Tesla's work, and phrases.

Sometimes the best protection, or the only protection, is in the mind. Perhaps this is a cheap parlour trick, but i would like to, until evidence showing contrary, maintain that this remains very much a mystery.

A mystery, if someone can show me those naturalized citizen documents, could be quickly discredited, to which the next question would be who put forward the evidence of the placquard. Truth and agenda are very mysterious, and aggressively removing agents. IF we are not critical at all times, and not disarmed from disprove assuming no conspiracy. It is missed, and ignorance is obtained - for one even if right, has no real way of knowing.

science is a very very intelligent assumption, indeed

Abductee ;]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

1. All the stories about Coral Castle being constructed by one guy are just that - stories. Yes, the place is enigmatic, and mysterious, but the mystery comes from the stories, not the place. A bunch of rocks does not a mystery make, unless you can demonstrate how it's impossible for mankind, at that age, to create them. Stonehenge is a good example - it seemed to be beyond the scope of human endeavour at that time and place. 20th century Florida is a bit different.

2. Until we can show how it's impossible for a group of guys to build Coral Castle, the theory that it was just a group of guys stands, as it makes the most sense and doesn't need fantastic flights of fancy to be explained.

3. Tesla's patents don't have to work. No patent does. That's not the point of a patent. They just have to claim to work. Just because we don't know how they work doesn't instantly mean they're anything useful at all. He still very well could be a nutter. If he was so great, he'd have ensured we'd be able to operate them today. The fact they don't screams of a frustrated inventor trying to stay relevant.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

This is what I have always heard...
Never seen the "proof", but always made more sence to me then some kind of secret ratio.

I think the big promoters of coral castle, should do more research and either authenticate the claim or deny it. There has to be records of his citizenship number right?

The people that run coral castle use it as a way to bring even my mystery into the whole thing, when there is plenty there to boggle the mind... (i think that they know the answer to this question, and it is true, so they don't mention, and leave it a mystery)..

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by baphomet420

The only mystery is a mystery if we believe the so-called eyewitness accounts. Bear in mind that no one actually saw him working on the site, or if he even was alone. It's been stirred up into such a fever by people who simply don't understand how easy it is to work with massive rocks.

The only mystery is why people believe this tripe in the first place. The people perpetuating this are selling books or tickets to the place. There is no rational reason to think there is some crazy mystery behind it. A guy was broken-hearted. He built a rather weird 'castle' in Florida for his love. And suddenly that now means he's some sort of holder of esoteric magical rock-moving techniques.

Eh??

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Nice post on Occam's Razor! (so sick of the "scientists" here throwing that around)
You're going to love the video.

The site is down temporarily, the video is still up. You all didn't bother to read the page that's up at the site, I guess. Here you go:
video.google.com...#

Google Video Link

For JohnPhoenix: "I believe there is even a picture of his naturalization document that show this number." - Yes, this is on the video, also that he waited for that specific number.

I've seen the video of the truck driver speaking about helping Ed. Eyewitness testimony from him: he left the truck, came back early, truck was already loaded... in something like a half hour.
I've also seen recently, History Channel I think, that the Egyptian Pyramids are also made of coral from the sea that covered the Sahara a long time ago.

Finally, to Davesidious: The video also explains "Sweet 16", and it's not a lost girlfriend.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Dogdish]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I live in Miami and have driven past the Coral Castle many times though I have never been inside of it. Miami-Dade County currently runs it as a tourist attraction and has daily tours of it.

There are a few interesting and notable things to consider when attempting to decipher this enigma.

First it is in the extreme Southern portions of Miami Dade County about half way between Naranja to the North and Homestead to the South.

Even today development is just finally starting to catch up with that largely untamed pristine swath of land.

At the time of the Castle’s building there would have been very few neighbors and very few people passing by.

His neighbors would have been farmers and ranchers slightly further to the West who still hold huge tracks of lands that border Krome Avenue to the East which is approximately 5 miles inland to the West from U.S. 1 and the Atlantic Ocean where the Castle is situated. These ranches and farms extend to the very edge of the untamed portions of the Everglades marching westward. To this day these ranchers and farmers are a very private some might say anti-social group of wealthy landowners who rarely mix with others. They would have not made it their business to witness or intrude with what building was taking place on the castle.

On the other side of U.S. 1 across from the Castle is a railway line which is the railway Henry Flagler shed much blood of his workers to extend down to Key West another 200 miles south across a chain of small Islands the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic.

Most of the people passing by would have been rail travelers and the nearest locals would have been dirt poor African Americans living in Naranja as opposed to illegal immigrants from Latin America.

What ever involvement African American labor may or may not have played would be nearly impossible to document as in those days prior to the Civil Rights movement they basically had a status of one step above live stock and few records by the County or City were kept on them at that point. Most of them were illiterate so they kept no records themselves and still to this day when building excavations uncover buried African American Settlements and cemeteries here the City usually has to turn to the Catholic Church which was about the only local entity that kept any records on them to decipher their mysteries.

The Coral Castle is unique in many ways and one of the most problematic things in trying to recreate its mysteries is it has long been illegal here to harvest Coral as the Coral Reefs are subject to considerable conservation efforts and laws to protect them. They are the second largest in the world running from just south of Palm Beach down to Key West along the South Florida Coast. They are only surpassed in size by the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
As to the secrets of the Coral Castle perhaps the greatest secret power of all is not in the possibility that magnetisms were used, or ancient building secrets harnessed.

The Castle was actually built as a testament to one man’s unrequited love for a woman that his effort was very much about impressing.

The power of love is a remarkable thing that can move some to do the impossible.

Strangely enough this is more often the case in unrequited loves and the Coral Castle was an obsession of a man who’s building of it brought him one step closer in his mind and heart to a love that would remain just beyond his grasp throughout his lifetime.

It became in many ways the substitute for that woman and though this does not precisely illustrate how he managed to build the castle it illustrates why he build the castle.

The Coral Castle is a Shakespearean Tragedy unto itself, and having had my own wonderful experiences of unrequited love I can certainly empathize with Ed to the point that even in his death I would not step into that inner sanctum he created for his love of one woman.

Clearly it was a love of the ages, perhaps even more impressive than the Taj Mahal as Ed was not born a wealthy royal.

Would Ed have gone to the very gates of Hell and beyond to impress his love? He surely would have judging the depth and breadth of that love by the Castle. There is no telling what or where Ed might have ventured to in this earthly realm and others to finally earn those elusive affections and acknowledgement or what he might have learned or found out in the process.

Love is a many splendid thing that causes some men to desperate things, wondrous things and even impossible things, as always with just about every mystery, riddle and problem on the planet it is simply love that is the answer!

The Power of Love.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
the code is some type of mass harmonic ratio that Ed used to index his mass machine winding device. Basically by not following any of the known modern rules governing the current electro-magnetic theories Ed was able to truly see how gravity worked in nature around him. He could see hues of blue and red as the polarity he induced on objects changed their gravitational attraction/ repulsion to earth natural gravity field.

Essentially inducing a non-native pole orientation in the object that cancel a certain percentage of mass based on his golden ratio.

Then with the aid of A frame pole and some block and tackle reels he was able to lift and position the now "lower" mass blocks until they were where he needed them. When in place he turned off the induction machine and removed the conduit cable wrapped around the block.

When Ed died the FBI apparently took Ed's mass ratio index log book which says what spacing and N/S order the individual permanent magnets needed to be and the revolutions required to induce sufficient opposing gravity particles that would "appear" to counter some mass of the blocks. The fossilized coral has a strong conductive property due to the highly compacted mineral content.

Such as making an electrical arc through salty sea water...

Your explanation sounded pretty good up until the part about fossilized coral having a strong conductive property. Nope...

Also, if you are stating that gravitational force is analagous to magnetic force with regards to polarity than it must also be said that gravity has lines of force similar to magnetism. The gravity probe data hasn't been fully analyzed yet but we may find out soon enough if gravity does indeed have lines of force like magnetism.

I think you did a pretty good job of guessing at what Ed was doing but it falls a little bit short.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
As to the secrets of the Coral Castle perhaps the greatest secret power of all is not in the possibility that magnetisms were used, or ancient building secrets harnessed.
The Castle was actually built as a testament to one man’s unrequited love for a woman that his effort was very much about impressing.
The power of love is a remarkable thing that can move some to do the impossible.
Strangely enough this is more often the case in unrequited loves and the Coral Castle was an obsession of a man who’s building of it brought him one step closer in his mind and heart to a love that would remain just beyond his grasp throughout his lifetime.
It became in many ways the substitute for that woman and though this does not precisely illustrate how he managed to build the castle it illustrates why he build the castle.
The Coral Castle is a Shakespearean Tragedy unto itself, and having had my own wonderful experiences of unrequited love I can certainly empathize with Ed to the point that even in his death I would not step into that inner sanctum he created for his love of one woman.
Clearly it was a love of the ages, perhaps even more impressive than the Taj Mahal as Ed was not born a wealthy royal.
Would Ed have gone to the very gates of Hell and beyond to impress his love? He surely would have judging the depth and breadth of that love by the Castle. There is no telling what or where Ed might have ventured to in this earthly realm and others to finally earn those elusive affections and acknowledgement or what he might have learned or found out in the process.
Love is a many splendid thing that causes some men to desperate things, wondrous things and even impossible things, as always with just about every mystery, riddle and problem on the planet it is simply love that is the answer!

that was an awesome read!

so, what is the Coral Castle "code"?

and where is the elusive "induction" device?

will no one ever find out what was (in) that box atop the A-frame??

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cynical572

Thanks, this looks like a pretty fascinating link...I'm going to bookmark it for later.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Nice thread OP and I have always been fascinated by the coral castle and the story of Ed as well.

As far as the many people that seem to think that he was using simple, levers pulleys and etc, all I can say is, if a five foot 120 pound man can lift and set blocks weighing 14 tons, then the entire modern construction industry is a scam. I mean if so much weight can be lifted, moved and fitted by a 5 foot man weighing at most in his life 120 pounds, we should be able to cut the size of construction crews and forgo the expense of heavy equipment, replace it all with levers, pulleys and tackles.

I don't know if he really used a secret of magnetism or not, but frankly the idea of him using nothing but levers and pulley seems just as far fetched.

Just my opinion though.

**Addition**

Also, I should add that having looked at the code page and also having read Eds pamphlet on magnetism, it seems the person who made the web page is simply continuing Ed's claim which is that magnetism is not made up of one type of energy with two poles but actually two separate magnetic "particles". One of his claims was that you could actually fill an object with just one polarity or the other; which he simply called south pole magnets and north pole magnets and this is how objects could be made to levitate ie repulse or attract. Who knows, but interesting none the less.

edit on 20-4-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

edit on 20-4-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: addition

edit on 20-4-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join