It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More unlawful acts by Federalization...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I am not sure how many other know about this, but I was recently informed via email by a staff at Save a Patriot Fellowship that they are no longer allowed to give any advice:

Here is the context of the email:

On February 5, 2008, the federal district court in Baltimore put into affect a permanent injunction prohibiting me from talking about federal tax law, if I answer your questions I face contempt charges and jail.

You should go to www.save-a-patriot.org and read the order, and then go to the DOJ complaint link on that site and read the court pleading to understand this raw tyranny. After that go to www.libertyworksradionetwork.com and watch the video which tells you why you should join the LWRN Fellowship to expose this tyranny, of which the American citizens, by and large, have not knowledge is going on.

John Kotmair
Fiduciary SAPF

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I also just noticed that You Tube and Google Video has pulled their videos off their sites: Just the Facts 1-6 and The Truth Behind the Income Tax.

BTW for those wanting a quick reference of IRS and Federal Reserve related videos I put a little video viewer together:

defendindependence.org...&S.HTML

or

[broken formatting]http://defendindependence.org/G&S.HTML[/broken formatting]

[edit on 29-2-2008 by RexxCrow]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I wrote a little bit more on this and was wondering if anybody had any thoughts, concerns, validations, etc., on this theory:

Furthermore according to IRS Publication 6209 all forms of the W-4 form (W-4, W-4E, W-4P, W-4S, and W-4V) are each designated for Class 5 Taxes which are listed as “Estate and Gift Taxes”, the “Income Tax” is classified as a Class 1 Tax and the “Withholding and Social Security Tax” is classified as a Class 2 Tax. This would then make sense and lend to the reason that I am as a non-qualified “Employee” or for that matter a “Taxpayer” am giving a “gift” voluntarily to the federal government (there is actually a section within the code setup for voluntary contributions [see USC Title 26 Section 3402(p)(3)(B)]), (albeit through a process that actionably amounts to outright Fraud, Grand larceny, Larceny by Trick or Deception, and Theft by Conversion). This is verified when you come to realize that there is no separate trust funds designated for Class 2 taxes.

See: defendindependence.org... (see 2-2 and 4-2, perspectively).

new topics

join