It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush the stinkin Liar! I had enough of his SH*t! ECK thxs!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm getting out of the service early, five months early to be exact. The USAF is over manned and issued a reshaping programme to release people for active duty. I volunteered, I'm not going to be Bush's pawn anymore, he made repubs look bad! He lied to me and the nation on his so called "War on Terrorism" we had no right to go into Iraq in the first place under his lies, I wished he told us the truth.

Saddam wasn't IMO going to do squat, Bush and his regime went for the oil and other economic gains and to flex our "muscles" We act like bullys and it angers me. I'm a republican still though, and I see Bush as a bad seed in the party that needs to be purged. ECK is right on him and his regime. Thanks bro for opening the door for me to explore and find out how bad Bush is.

I'm sickened for the families that are losing sons and daughters for a pack or lies! LIES!!!!!!! I didn't join the service to go bully other countries I'm out and moving back to Ft. Walton Beach Florida to open up a restaurant or club or maybe a small movie studio.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
and u just realized this?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Saddam wasn't IMO going to do squat, Bush and his regime went for the oil and other economic gains and to flex our "muscles" We act like bullys and it angers me.

Saddam already did "squat". He set up rape camps in Kuwait, and killed a ton of innocent people. Im glad we got him out of there.

And why do people think our country is doing it all for the oil, when we havent taken a drop from their land??

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
And why do people think our country is doing it all for the oil, when we havent taken a drop from their land??
Its easier to say that than to say "oil currency". I don't know about the actual physical oil, but it is a fact that the petroeuro pricing Iraq was engaging in has been switched to petrodollars already. Why would the U.S. need to do this? The answer is obvious. To keep our economy from collapsing faster due to declining dollar value.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yeah screw bush!!! There are so many other dictators out there infinately worse than saddam and the US doesnt do # for them... you know why? becuase there is no economic gain there... if you think the US is so 'high and mighty' and doing everything for the good of the world... why dont they stop spending billions on weapons and war and give that money to some starving nations who cant even feed themselves...

and if the US is all about helping the opressed why does it keep supporting Israel when its opression of the Palestinians has been compared, by many people, to the halocaust (one of these is in fact a Jew who survived the Holocaust and is disgusted and ashamed by the Israeli state)... jeez the US is the playground bully but the problem is there are no teachers to impose the rules

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
SilQ,
No I realised this a few months ago when ECK and I had a talk, i was clouded by govt propaganda. I just needed to find a honourable way out of the service.

Just,
Talk with ECK, he'll give you links to support the claim about oil. I agree Saddam is an evil man and I'm glad he is out, we could of done it another way, Bush didn't have to lie and try to cover it. He should of been truthful on the resons why we did what we did

Asian,
I agree, I believe in recent times, that the US picks on countries that the US deems we can take, or are really weak. Thats why we aren't doing anything in N. Korea where millions of people are starving. Because Bush/US is scared that we'll piss off China, and oh no we don't want that now. If Bush is going for the moral high road, he fails with an F.

We need to get Bush and his bullyboys out of office.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Generals gathered in there masses just like witches at black sabbath...evil minds that plot destruction..sorcerers of deaths construction....in the fields the bodys burning...underneath the war pigs crawling....oh lord yeah...
words by geezer butler
sung by ozzy osbourne
group: Black Sabbath
if this were a dictatorship it would be a heck of a lot easier-so long as im the dictator
George w Bush dec 19th 2000

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
were not doing anything about korea...mainly because it would cost the lives of thousand and thousand and thousand of u.s servicemen..same gos for pakistan

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall

We need to get Bush and his bullyboys out of office.

I live in Aus and i miss the days of Bill Clinton and his cigars... but now that bush has the ball rolling on this war on terror i doubt that if the democrats get in (or another republican) they will be able to halt in completely coz that would be showing weakness and lack of commitment... bush has dug a hole for the USA and its gonna take alot of dirt to fill it up again

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Exactly, said. Sure, going to war with Iraq may have had something to do with oil, but. It is NO lie that Saddam has, in the past and present: a) raped b) stolen c) tortured d) killed....women,children,men,any civilian of any type - and for what? His own good. He RAPED TEENAGE GIRLS for crying out loud. Isn't that good enough to take him out for? Some people may say "Saddam wasn't threatening the U.S., they shoulda minded their owns business" Sure, he didn't bother the U.S., but he did rape,torture,steal from, etc innocents. And it wasn't in a time of war, either. This was in peacetime. He literally took people off the streets just to kill them. Yeah, Saddam didn't do squat...sure...
The U.S. - like it was stated, and forgotten before, that, as the topmost power right now, it had an international duty to eliminate Saddam Hussein's regime - and for that fact, I am proud of the U.S.

However, I do agree that he has done some less better things for the U.S., but, he has done good, as well. And uh...when you join the military anyways..you are basically letting yourself be a government pawn..I mean...you volunteered didn't you? There was no draft, you weren't forced into the military, you, like YOU said, joined at your own will. Not their's. What did you think joining the military was about other than being a government pawn? Military = serve the country...everyone knows that..what did you think it was..a Sunday picnic?

-wD

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Devil,
I volunteered true. I was in at 96. I volunteered to support the Constitution and the yadda yadda yadda. I feel Bush isn't living up to the moral standards I have. I'm disgusted with Bush's morals when it comes to this and will not support his miliatry or agenda, it is not just and I answer to a higher authority than Dubya.

[Edited on 2-18-2004 by Cearbhall]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well, Cear. No one said you had to support his military OR his agenda. If you don't want to serve him, don't join the military. Simple as that. And yes, we all, well most of us, answer to a higher authority than Dubya, for some, it is their respected 'God's'. For myself, it is my Lord, Jesus Christ. No one said you have to support Bush, his military, or his agenda - That is why you are living in the U.S. - in some countries, you don't like the ruler - you die.

-wD

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't think we are there for economic gain. Maybe economic security.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Webdevil,
That is true, I don't support him any longer and I need to get out, it isn't right for me any longer.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Whats the name of the "early-out program" that is allowing you to get out of the Air Force in 5 months early, if I may ask?

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Oh, well I wonder how the citizens are doing now.

Contradictory to this Fact Sheet, I heard the regime was fairly efficient in distributing goods. Their statements are no more conlusive than mine.

I'm not trying to protect Saddam and his regime, because it was brutal, but you see, he isn't the only one who should be blamed. I need not tell you the previously almost friendly relationship between the US and Iraq, and I need not tell you about the sanctions which starved Iraqis...and maybe I shouldn't tell you the high possiblity of rape or murder if a woman steps outside the safety of her home in Iraq, Today.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Oh, and by the way Cearbhall, I'd be careful what I put in print for the world to see.

You are still a military member and are still bound by the UCMJ.

I don't want to bust your balls, but be careful, you never know what will come around.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Oh Gee the Daily installment of 'how I hate Bush' threads.

Maybe if the Demoncracks win I'll ensure that there is a daily 'how I hate the Democranks' thread.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I guess Theneo that's it's the reality of hearing about Bush and his trail weekly, if not daily.

There's no need to fear what you say, unless you're in class and say you want to kill the president. Or anywhere else for that matter. Or is there something I'm not aware of? hmm

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join