It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOSE ESCAMILLA did it again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I'm really not into this but feel that I have no choice but to reveal this information with respect to this person Jose Escamilla. Why? Because others out there that Mr. Escamilla may attempt to deal with should know of my experience with him and be forewarned....

Back in April 2007, I discovered through third parties that some of my copyrighted image work (from www.marsanomalyresearch.com...) was likely appearing as part of a commercial for profit DVD movie titled "The Greatest Story Ever Denied" by one Jose Escamilla d.b.a. Jose Escamilla Media Works, LLC and JEMWorks, LLC and being sold as a DVD here at this website. Since I have so far not given out permission for anyone to use my material in this manner and was never contacted by Mr. Escamilla or anyone representing him or his project prior to this production's release, it was obviously likely to me that this was a violation of my work's copyright protection...

...If you know of anyone out there who may be involved with or approached by Mr. Escamilla projecting big ideas and making promises, consider letting them know of my experience with him as stated here.

Joseph P. Skipper
Mars Anomaly Research

Source: www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

Well, it seems Mr. Escamilla is messing up things once again...

[edit on 29-2-2008 by Terrapop]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Aren't those images freely available? Most of those images look like images ive seen scattered all over the net and at nasa.
If so why would he need that other guy's permission.

mojo

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

Right, but the research and the image handling work do fall under copyright laws. Mr. Escamilla is doing the research community a serious disservice.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

OK no worry's, i was curious.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

I believe that the problem is when someone profits from the use of copyright images.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

It called image sampling.. P Diddy did it in recordings.

Some Nazi must have pushed this guy to smear Jose.
Its all for the Illuminati control, or else.

ED: Oh yeah, and INSIDE JOBBERS... same thing.

[edit on 2/29/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

top topics

join