It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some intersting voting facts from behind the scene's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Flagged. I’ve been watching this thread, and to be honest I was really expecting it to take off. I cant believe this hasn’t gotten more flags and replies. I understand people have different interests on A.T.S but this is BIG. what’s wrong with people ? As regards to what you do with this information that’s the biggest worry. As far as I can see, is that no one seems to care. Every one I can think of are most probable involved. press ,police, a judge. Then your putting you and your family at risk. one post said a hidden camera. Then maybe send it to the office of obama. As he has more of a vested interest ,in his out come more then the press do. Sorry if that sounds like a daft idea but that’s all I can think of. This thread NEEDS to be kept up

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Yea I really want to find out about this, its seems extremely plausable and I think its happening even if this poster didnt post what he did so I believe him. I hope this is enough to send Americans over the edge though and take their country back, I used to be so proud of my southern neighbors and their nation's acheivments so dont let them take it away!America has great people who just need to wake up and kick out the cronies.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
We can get 9 pages on a thread aboutt a little iraqi girl that got killed cause No one cane prove whether she waving or signaling.
But when it comes to peoples own country we can't even get decent replies.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DalairTheGreat

It's probably because we are overwhelmed with this kind of stuff. The shadow government is just flaunting it's control now and all we can do is wring our hands. What should happen is we need to find out who is responsible and prosecute them. We need a citizens grand jury to start going after these guys. What about the state prosecutor what is he doing?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
After everything thats going on I just honestly have lost all belief that it can be righted. I talked with all the officials that have anything to do with this, and they all basically said we know. I mean, if they know, why doesn't everyone else, why is nothing done? It was just a complete farce. People weren't even trying to hide things, it was just out there. As far as I'm concerned it's over, and i think anyone who can should learn another language and go to a different country, and leave this one to them. Of course, I don't know if other countries are the same, and unfortunately, they probably are.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hey does this have anything to do with your case?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would try to contact the folks who are filing suit. Perhaps your testimony will help their case.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I would never testify ever, I have a wife to think about. They kill people for less.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Well just to put in an update, I did decide to go ahead and say something about how fishy it all seemed, so I went to the head of voting for my district. I learned that the people in charge know that the votes are made up based on the "vibes" that they get from people voting and the "buzz" of the candidate, which is why they declared a winner before a single vote was counted in my county, and eventually state. I asked why this would be allowed and i was told roughly the following so I will quote it. "Most votes don't get counted anyway, 2/3rds of the votes are disqualified for a variety of reasons anyway, so it doesn't make sense to count them, and it would take a week or more to get a result not a night." I then asked, why are they disqualified, and why are they just pretending to vote then. The reply "votes are thrown out if someone voted at a place they weren't registered at, which happens a lot, more then half of all votes are tossed for this reason especially in "urban areas" and that the other reasons are absolutely ridiculous, like sometimes people will mess up one voting line, they will toss all the other votes that are clearly visible and have no problem, so all of it is tossed. " I was also told that all votes are taken at the universal time all the polling places close and are taken to a drop off center where votes are counted and then the official vote is tallied. The problem being the state was declared before the votes had been dropped off, which means not a single vote is actually counted, and they know that and are ok with it. I don't think there is anything left to do about it considering this is the official response I got. Well, just to let you know what happened after all my trouble trying to get to the bottom of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join