It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOODFORD GREEN: MoD appeals for calm after UFO sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

THE Ministry of Defence (MoD) has appealed for calm after a UFO was spotted over Woodford Green.

Two residents have contacted the Guardian saying they saw a strange object flying through the sky last weekend above the Winston Churchill statue on Woodford Green.

-SNIP-

construction worker Darrell Greenway, 19, told the Guardian he is convinced by what he saw, and said he fears it could indicate an alien invasion is about to happen.

Only 2 witnesses got such hysteria going that the MoD felt compelled to call for calm about it?

I got a kick out of the 19yr old thinking it meant ID4 was upon us LOL

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Basket

What is ID4 exactly ? Ohh Independence Day.

Well i find how the media has portrayed these sighting's as bad thing's. I think this should be frowned upon.

And anyone else in my opinion that think's another form of life would rush all the way to our planet just to wipe us out has a lower understanding.

So the guy got scared so what i would take this story with a pinch of salt for the time being.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 29-2-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hello Basket,

That’s funny…….

Now just imagine what would happen if there was a fleet of UFO’s over every city…..

Nice post……..

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hello Basket,

That’s funny…….

Now just imagine what would happen if there was a fleet of UFO’s over every city…..

Nice post……..

Having been very open to the idea of ufos for a very long time and how I thought I would react to seeing one all I can say after my massive sighting of 100 huge red lights 300 ft up just a few weeks ago I can tell you now that if they do show up en mass over cities sheer PANIC is going to be an understatment.I could accept what I was seeing and even my knees went.
You aint seen nothing yet.If you think your prepared .. think again.
Heart attacks will see off even the healthiest of people.

top topics

join