It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Kill with me" - Preparation for Internet control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This is my first thread, so I am not going to go for a long winded thing. (because I don't have the experience to not embarass myself)

Put simply, after I saw an advert for the movie "Kill with me", I wondered; is this preparation for greater control over the internet by government?
Most people will watch this and think "ooh, a horror movie", but how many people will worry about it? Even if the public aren't influenced by the script directly, does this put a bad, scary, "unknown" face on the net?

my £0.02 (cos I'm British)

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
frist i would like to say that im british to.

I think that the goverment control the internet way to much any way how can they control it any more? I feel that when i was at college i was a hamster in a cage using the internet it was almost type any thing in and it said it was blocked how dum is that i ask you?

Another thing that i read about in the paper in britan is there trying to stop people downloading music of illegal web sites (not naming any) but how controling is that, im not saying that i do down load any music illegally by they wont be able to do it!

join