It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI documents contradict 9/11 Commission report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

FBI documents contradict 9/11 Commission report

rawstory.com

Hijacker had post-9/11 flights scheduled, files say

Newly-released records obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request contradict the 9/11 Commission’s report on the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and raise fresh questions about the role of Saudi government officials in connection to the hijackers.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
If the hijacker knew that he was going to die, why would he have any other flight tickets? Where was he going to go? Something is very odd here.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I don't think it's unusual for the hijackers to have had a backup plan and travel arrangements out of the country in case things went wrong, but what's really interesting about the article is the link to the Saudi Defense Department contractor.

Why has this administration constantly shielded the Saudis from any investigation into 9/11? Why is it that our primary targets in the middle east are also enemies of Saudi Arabia? Why does George Bush like to smooch Saudi Princes?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It doesn't matter,there is so much going on now that no-one will pay any real attention anyway.People are getting tired, really sick of all the crap out there that they have pretty much switched off.The people that masterminded this plan were really masters of the mind! Nothing to see-move along!
It's pretty damn simple to look at the so called pentagon security tape and not see anything at all, no plane, no nothing, just an explosion going the wrong way,go figure!
And yet, you tell anyone and they look at you as if your mad.Weather they are just in denial or maybe just brainwashed, they really don't want to know.
If that crap they called the "security tape" is all they need to produce to convince everyone that it really was a plane, see? can you see the plane, good!
no, I don't see the plane
look, the fbi files don't match the commision blah blah?
oh you must be crazy......

"They" bombarded the media with images of planes hitting buildings so many times in such a short time it was burnt into their minds.You could show them actual recovered explosives that aided the destruction, and their brains would switch to image0000001-plane hit building,
"nope" they would say,"I was there! I saw the planes hit"
"but" you would say "but this is not about that, this is fbi files that....."
"nope" ahhrh, "your crazy" blah blah
I know what I belieave with all my heart, about 911, but the truth is I'm not gonna even bother any more. The whole united states new two things, one, jfk, The president himself, was shot dead, right in front of their eyes,two, Lee harvey oswald was put in front of the cameras, then he too was shot, then the person who shot him was shot, case closed, it will never change, move on

new topics

top topics

join